tuscl

Would you take this bet....

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:11 AM
..... at poker the other night a friend was insisting the Patriots would win the Super Bowl and that as Vegas had them 9/1 to win it still, it was a great bet. I offered to give him 9/1 on a $200.00 bet. He took it and said thank you. I wish I had said $2,000.00. Which side to this bet would you take?

15 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t bet on the Patriots not this year.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Brady is arguably the greatest ever. But he is 41 years old. And they just don't have the weapons this year. I'm not a betting person, this doesn't look like a Patriots year.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No. they wont even get to the superbowl.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Of course of i was to bet the Patriots would win. And if i said they win, they will probably lose. But thats why i dont gamble much.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Chiefs, chargers, steelers, and colts all look better than the patriots this year.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And the Redskins too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The Patriots are a great team. But, the playoffs can be a very different part of the season - almost a season of their own. A $200 bet at those odds is not bad.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    The problem with the Patriots and why they won't make the Super Bowl is there defense and inability to keep defenders out of the pocket. I can run faster than Brady and I have 2 bad knees, so when the pocket collapses and Brady has to run, it is often a yard loser play. Their defense is getting worse as the season goes, so at this rate, they are going to be lucky to make it past the first round of the playoffs. The Chiefs or Chargers are the most likely candidates to make the final game. So yeah, you should have taken the bet at $2000 because it will probably be easy money.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Josh Gordon just got suspended again so even tougher road now for the Pats to win
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    pats wont make it this year. 9:1 is fair odds but I dont see it happening. good bet
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    9 to 1 sounds about right. The chagers are great at choking and the chiefs look vulnerable. So it not crazy for the pats to make the super bowl
  • MrT5
    6 years ago
    Pats are done winning Super Bowls for a while.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I would have taken that bet. Brady is the GOAT, but he has seen his better days. My prediction for the Super Bowl is the Chiefs and the Saints. I’m a huge Charger fan, but they have this annoying habit of needing to make a come back.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Pats to win it all at 9:1? For $20, sure, for the heck of it with little at risk. For $200, nah, I hate losing money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion