tuscl

Victoria’s Secret

Musterd21
Indiana
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:11 PM
I love buying VS underwear for women. While I do buy for several ladies my wife is the only one to model them for me. Anyone else have this problem?

19 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Are you sure you aren't buying it for yourself ? A little cross-dresser in you ?
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Go with her when they have the 10 for $30 panties sale and help her pick them out and model them for you.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Maybe try taking them out shopping with you? If a guy bought me sexy underwear for me I'd try to wear it around him unless he bought something I couldn't stand. But she might have just forgotten who bought it for her.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^War I don’t wear underwear. lol
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^Stripper When you want to go to VS?
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Haha, its funny this topic comes up because I actually was just there last Sunday.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't know why you guys like VS so much. [view link]
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I think that's photoshopped.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Apparently VS is losing market share these days
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^Stripper Let’s go again!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Victoria's Secret is too tame, trying to make slut wear respectable and market it to well off young women. SJG Egg Cream - Lou Reed [view link] The Velvet Underground -- Oh! Sweet Nuthin' [view link] X - The Have Nots [view link] [view link] X Some Other Time [view link] [view link] X - Los Angeles [view link] Daily Digit: Believe it or not, Chicago is not the murder capital of the U.S. [view link] "But when adjusting for its large population, Chicago has fewer deaths per capita than many other cities. St. Louis has had the nation’s highest murder rate for the past four years, followed by Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans and Baton Rouge." Farm, Psychedelic Blues-Rock 1971 [view link] Steppenwolf - The Pusher [view link] Magic Carpet Ride [view link] Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath [view link] Paranoid - Full Album [view link] Ozzie Osbourne singing [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] Naked Woman On The Altar - Church of Satan [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] What these guys do is interesting, but what my organization will do will be vastly superior!
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Victoria secret is over-rated. Not what it use to be.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Stopped patronizing it decades ago. It is not what I want, sends a bad message. SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "I don't know why you guys like VS so much. [view link]" Ask shadow cat why he has rhT pic in his profile she/he is no Ron Jeremy. Shadowcat also likes the comrade with the dudes at follys
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I never liked victoria's secret a whole lot? I don't think their stuff is bad, but it sure as fuck ain't that special. And way overpriced for the "quality" and how the merch looks unless on sale.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It is nice of you though to take the ladies shopping there, and I am glad it brings you happiness, musterd.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^blah Want to go there?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'd go there with you :D [view link] If twentyfive sees this I'm srry I keep spamming the forums with xxx rated stuff. I'll work on this issue later :D
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^ such a troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion