tuscl

Strippers who want to be rescued

It seems to be common knowledge that strippers don't want to be "rescued," and just exploit the white knight tendencies of guys for money. But lately I've come across a few that genuinely want to be saved from the dancing life.

A former ATF who I had been seeing OTC off and on for a year and a half told me she met a guy, was gonna quit dancing and get married. She's russian, super hot, and here only semi-legally (had a VISA but no work permit, at least as far as I know). So there's definitely an immigration aspect to all this, but I'm pretty sure she is not intending on working anymore at all, even in a regular job- despite the fact that she just moved into a $2000 / month apartment.

She did the same thing about a year ago, had some guy sign a lease for her and move in together while she quit dancing and working altogether (which resulted in an "unplanned" pregnancy and abortion). They broke up after he literally kicked her out and changed the locks, and we started seeing each other again while she went back to dancing. She's always talked about wanting a normal life, kids, etc, but would then also text me about having threesomes and shit with other customers. She's definitely a BPD case- even without papers had moved apartments 4 times in a year, so I wasn't surprised when all of a sudden she decided to marry some guy she's known for about 3 months and immediately talk about having kids.

Another Russian I knew, who was much less crazy, in school, and way more stable, did a similar thing. I texted her to see when she'd be working next and she said she was done with dancing- and married and pregnant to boot. She said she needed a new life, and she got it. This girl I think has a shot at making it work, the first girl less so.

I wonder how common this is with immigrant Eastern European girls- they have the option of doing a husband-for-hire thing to get a green card, but that costs money, so I think a few of them are actually looking to settle down with somebody. I might have gone for it with the first girl, but I'm married and wasn't quite ready to blow up my entire life for a stripper. If I was single- who knows?

15 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    These men need to be rescued from the strippers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good luck with your mission Sir Lancelot;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The adult version of anchor babies.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on what you mean by rescued.

If you mean the dumbasses who basically feel sorry for strippers and think they're helping them by giving them money whenever they hear a sob story coz they think the girl will fall in love with them then no.

If you mean that they want a strong man who will take the lead and make them feel safe and take care of their needs. Not necessarily financial needs but give them stability, guidance, safety a sense of security. Then every woman wants that.

The Russian bitch just sounds like a gold digging hoe. She wants kids to trap him thinking he'll put up with her coz of the kids and she'll have his money longer by using them as a weapon. Its sick.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Getting married to settle down
    Getting married to become citizen
    Getting married as a safety net/emotional support
    Getting married for the money
    Getting married to _______ (Fill in the blank)

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    She only needs one of these reasons
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL - Jack + 100
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Marriage is tough and most marriages fail even when the bitch marries for love - plus it's not uncommon for many of these Russian chicks to be cold-blooded and emotionally fucked-up due to their harsh upbringing (despite what one sees on the outside).

The OP's thinking it might be a good idea to marry one if he was single IMO is as misguided as the white-knights he references - why do you think the other dude kicked her out after he cohabitated with her.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    She doesnt need a white knight, only man she needs is Benjamin
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    When I was in the northeast, I greatly enjoyed interacting with Eastern European girls. In fact, one is still probably in the top two of my ATF list. They are sexy and elegant, know how to stroke a man's ego in a seeming natural way and are as fun as you'll find once you get to know one.

But they developed all of those skills because they come from a tough place where men still hold dominance. This also makes them tough and clear eyed. Sure many of them overstay visas and then get married to American men, but the real question is how long they stay married. They only need to be married for 3 years before they can legally stand on their own from a green card perspective. Many of the American men they deal are whiny over-emotional sissies compared to what they are used to, so I suspect that many of those marriages don't last.

So with all of that said, if I were you, I'd probably use a term other than "rescued" when describing the wishes of a Russian dancer. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you replace "rescued" with "financed", then that's more accurate across the board.

I've dated two Russian women in civilian life, and I've had a few Russian/Eastern European CFs. Typically, I've found them to be pragmatic, less sentimental/romantic, and some degree of ruthless. I suspect this is because Russian society is not gentle on women. As a result, they are a bit harder than most.

These aren't necessarily bad qualities in a civilian girlfriend (as long as she's on your side).

But the Russian stripper CFs...? Well, I had great fun, but I never let myself fall asleep in bed with one. Though I have two kidneys, I'd prefer to keep both for the time being.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How many non strippers are like that? You're more likely to find a gold digger outside the club than in it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Omg. If I didn’t know better I’d swear you are talking about Margo/Anna in Detroit. Exactly. I mean exactly her MO. Went from the flight club to penthouse club to legends in downtown Detroit now lives in a loft there. I mean exactly her story. So I guess it’s russian women in general
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    White American girls have that entitled attitude too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion