tuscl

Gay for a day?

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:54 AM
Last night while discussing with a dancer what happens in the VIP, she explained that she loves to give BJs and just loves dicks in general. I just don’t get it. Other than it makes me feel good, there’s no redeeming quality to my penis. And, I most certainly have no attraction to another man’s penis. Maybe if I was gay for a day I’d understand? Do non-gay women appreciate the beauty of the female form and all its juicy parts?

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have a suggestion. Don’t ever suggest in a post, no matter how hypothetical it might be, that you might have some type of gay tendency. No matter how you qualify it, and even if you only contemplate being gay “for a day,” don’t post it.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    So what you're telling us is, you're gay?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    from what i've heard, straight women usually think pussies and the idea of going down on one is gross. they love boobs and the female form but when it comes down to a wet pussy in their face that's where they draw the line. can't really speak for myself but that seems to be the general consensus of straight girls who are more open minded than the average like the ones who are willing to go to strip clubs.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If you're that curious, suck a dick and see if you like it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion