tuscl

rethinking sc strategy for max mileage and return on my dollars spent in the clu

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
I've been clubbing for over a decade. for a long time my thinking has been that being a regular for a particular girl is the way to go. the more i see her the more committed she is to making me happy. i go to the club at least once a week. i've realized that while some girls really appreciate having a weekly regular others take advantage looking for more and more money for the same thing.
alternatively, if you show up often enough that she remembers you but not regularly, she won't take advantage of you and will work to make you happy enough to return. i think its good to have multiple monthly regulars rather than one weekly regular.

23 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I think its best that you spend some time away from clubbing and focus on saving your marriage willy.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    but my marriage is really good.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're coming at it wrong.

She doesn't take advantage of anyone. You CHOOSE how much money to give her. And they have more than one regular. Girls who try to get regulars try to get as many as they can.

If you want the most mileage for your buck go for the most desperate girl you can find. That's the exploitive nature of SCing
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i think fuckers like you don't understand marriage. it doesn't matter how much you love a woman the pussy gets old quick. most marriages are not based on sex. if your marriage is based on sex the marriage process may not treat your marriage kindly.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    So you're not asking about strippers, you're asking how to get the cheapest hooker you can at a strip club coz your wife's pussy is ratchet....
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    no i'm sharing my thoughts about strippers. i have a no std policy thus prefer the stripper side of things
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    a stripper who has sex with you for money is a hooker working out of a strip club. these bitches almost always have pimps. they take advantage of the illusion of safety or whatever tricks get with them
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Willy, if you hit the gym more frequently and got your shit together you wouldnt have this problem. You think the guy who gets married to sara sampaio will want to go to strip clubs?
    https://www.instagram.com/sarasampaio/?h…
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    NJB whoever you pick as a mate what do you think she will look like in 20 years? looks fade. i hit the gym regularly and have never had a hard time pulling chics. no chic is so hot that she won't eventually be less appealing.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    its interesting that dudes who question my sc habits the most are single.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    JLO is nearing 50 and Id still fuck the shit out of her. Admit it you fucked up.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    I approached my last FAV as soon as I saw her, because she is my type; blonde, with a curvy toned body, in her twenties. I immediately showed her that I was interested and she was very receptive and welcoming. We had one nude dance, and she was very nice and good with me, I asked if she would like to have a 15 minutes VIP, to get more comfortable in a more private room. The full nude VIP was very nice, she ended up leaving an snail trail in my black pants, and was very happy about having an orgasm. She asked and I gave her my iPhone and she typed her number and asked me to text her immediately to make sure she received the message. From there on we would make an appointment to meet at the club every other week, I would be her first costumer and we would have a VIP session. I was a very convenient and efficient way of maximizing the mileage. She was very good at keeping our meeting, if something came up we immediately would let each other know by text and would reschedule accordingly.
    One of the best most beautiful and nicest sweetest girl I have had the pleasure of knowing. Worth every penny and every second I invested on her.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its cheaper and easier to just get a side bitch
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    a stripper who has sex with you for money is a hooker working out of a strip club. these bitches almost always have pimps. they take advantage of the illusion of safety or whatever tricks get with them

^ in sorry this was the meth talking yesterday. I just reread some of my posts. I cant handle my meth like other members
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    3 faves at a time, plus sampling new dancers with potential. Go to the club once a week. See one, or two, faves each visit. Perfect balance.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    "You think the guy who gets married to sara sampaio will want to go to strip clubs?"

He will after he puts up with her shit for 10 years. My experience has been that the amount of shit a woman expects her man to put up with is exponentially proportional to how hot she is.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you think it’s gonna last 10 years before he gets tired of her shit, how optimistically naive;)
    6 years ago
    Strippers respond to competition, they put out more, charge less and generally try harder when they think your $ have eyes for another dancer.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    623 that's probably right
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @wildbourbon, you are right 90% of the time. One of the reason i still club instead of settling down is seeing the frequency that women let themselves go. I have the right of mind to take some trips to latin america and bring back a girl who has her priorities straight. Im sure Ill get some looks from my friends and thier morbidly obese wives but ill sleep well at night.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i shouda learned this ^^^ in my twenties.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i shouda learned this ^^^ in my twenties.
    seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion