Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Articles are back

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just published 4 new articles

Thanks for your patience F

Replies (5)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Awesome!

But I think there is a small but, you sort by last comment, the OP sould still count as a comment, placing a new article ahead of those with comments which have come after its original approval.

SJG

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Wait a second! I didn't get a chance to finish "Around the World in 80 Days of Porn" by JAprufrock!

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Probably the most read article ever

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Great!

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

@founder Probably the most read article ever Timing is everything. I will now plunge into the depths of my perverted mind to come up with more article material.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement