tuscl

12 days to Christmas, let the count down begin

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:36 AM
Is your next favorite dancer getting desperate yet for some extra cash to buy her boyfriend a present?

In the club last night there was a cute MILF dancer who stopped by my table for a chat. She was obviously very green and dominated the discussion with talk about what she wanted to buy her three-year-old for Christmas. She wasn’t offering extras. I suggested she carry around a red kettle and ask for donations. Soon a younger dancer took the stage and lickity-split I was on sniffer’s row with my stack of ones. It wasn’t long before we were in the back together. Left soon thereafter and didn’t see the Mom again. Give it a few more days and the MILF will likely be more accessible.

6 comments

• Itsmytime
    6 years ago
    Let me be the first to wish everyone on TUSCL a very Merry Christmas!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Monday/Tuesday 17/18 will be good days to hit the club. The dancers who plan ahead will be building their holiday nest egg. This is prime time for the top earning dancers.

Thursday/Friday/Saturday 27/28/29 will be low energy days with MILF dancers who simply want an excuse to get out of the house and away from kids and relatives. Of course, there will be plenty of casual customers who are also looking for refuge.

Wednesday/Thursday 2/3 will be true desperation days for dancers who let rent day sneak up on them. You may not see the first string dancers but the second and third string dancers will be hungry and willing.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I have fucked several women over the years who told me they only danced around Christmas so they could buy gifts for their kids.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Good thoughts!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I think it’s wonderful how many here are willling to take advantage of (sorry, I meant help out) struggling single moms to provide for their children. May the strip club gods richly bless you this Festivus season for your generosity.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’ve been getting a string of come see me texts this week. It’s a buyers market. Enjoy the holidays friends!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion