tuscl

I need to stop being crazy bitch and going in cars with men who give off creepy

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 1:01 AM
Isn't that funniest thing u ever heard Ok

19 comments

• loper
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should be afraid of men who give off creepy douche vibes. Why invite trouble?
  • I am the one doing that lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Are you really 11 and this is all a joke?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s what I said originally
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you needed to stop typing after the 7th word of the discussion title.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nicole said she was fucking me
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    That creepy/douche vibe is an area of your brain that is telling you something is wrong/dangerous. We all have it and it should be listened to. Yes there are times when some people consciously ignore it, but it should be for a good reason, not just to show you’re not afraid. A lot of predators out there that depend on thier victims trying to “prove” they aren’t afraid.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I don’t want to see my TUSCL wife on the back of a milk carton, or the headline news.
  • I know I think I'm done doing this
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    This is another indication of someone who has lived a very sheltered life. You *should* be afraid to get into cars with creepy men who you barely know. They are physically much stronger than you and could sexually assault / rape you if they tried, before you even had the time to reach for your pepper spray. You are plain stupid.
  • Right .cuz guys who give off these men are always men u barely know , especially given the obvious fact that over half of rapes come from men u barely know. You're just plain stupid for always assuming..go somewhere idiot .
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Would love meet you for tea or drinks!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    A SB who meets me on occasion when she needs $ or just wants to have fun has a story I want to share. 16 years old goes to a frat party at UofM, her GF's dare her to find a guy to pick up. She takes the challenge and picks up a guy there who just happens is not a student. She drinks too much, offers to take her back to her home and she felt sick, nods off and never gets there. She has vague memories of being in a house, clearly drugged, has no idea where she was. She has lots of cuts like from a sharp whip on her back, some cuts on her front and in a basement. Guy's girlfriend comes come and forces the guy to drive her home after he seemed to imply they should just "get rid of her". She is dropped off still drugged and threatened that they know where she lives. She finds out it has been two days. She does get treated by a Dr. but reports she did the damage to herself out of fear of the scumbag who did this to her. She was also afraid her dad would commit murder (justifiable IMO) by offing this creep. She was likely roofied at the party. Extreme example assuming it's true. I have no reason not to believe her.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    ...She is 23 now FYI
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I believe that, and I believe college boys are entitled trash for the most part. That's why they do shit like that and they get away with it usually
  • Dc you didnt even understand what i said. What u saif had nothing to do with what I said. Btw I meant to say ...""Right .cuz guys who give off these men are always men u barely know , especially given the obvious fact that over half of rapes come from men u THAT U KNOW . Therefore, my response to her wasn't to show that strangers are safe, but rather her stupidity for assuming that the guy I was talking about was a stranger .
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. @DC arm wrestles girls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What a loser.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If you do something, you obviously want to. If you didn't you wouldn't do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion