tuscl

Bitches be crazy

HadesHiding
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes.
Monday, December 10, 2018 9:19 AM
I’ve been traveling a lot for work. I don’t want to reveal exactly where I was, but let’s just say it was one of the clubs that is often mentioned here ;) I’m chilling out enjoying a drink. Then this one cute dancer named Akita sits at my table. We are sitting there chatting and she wants to go to VIP. I had to think about it. I may really be a pathetic loser, but I wanted her to have a good time too. I asked her what her favorite sex position is. She told me “doggy”. Cool with me, I paid her up front, and off we went. She got naked and danced on me for a couple of songs, and I was getting really hard. Then she unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. I remember what she said about doggy being her favorite. So I started making barking and woofing sounds. She gave me a look of disgust. WTF? I thought that was what she wanted. Dumb bitch. Why all the games? Why can’t these girls just say what they mean? No wonder there is a #metoo movement going on. They bring it on themselves.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should've bit her in the ass
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Rule number one: negotiate all extras before going to the VIP. Positions, price, and protection.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Generally, women, not just strippers, do say what the mean, they just speak a different language than men. The dancer asking you for you favorite position was probably more a conversation starter or continuation not an invitation to do her K9. I asked a girl was there anything she didn't like and she responded that she was OK with everything. Then I asked again, so your OK with anal and CIM, which she replied "no way", so I guess we had different definitions of what is "everything".
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, somebody needs a large bone to chew on.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Haha good story hades. I had to rinse the precum off my dick after reading
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. Best if you select and approach the girl yourself. Select the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Start handing her front room money as your very first move. It shows good intent, and likely she will follow your lead from then on. If it is she who moves first, can still be okay. But you will have to decide fast and find ways of taking the lead yourself. The very best is to first approach the girl when she is on her feet. Okay if she is taller than you, especially in her high heels. But in clubs where lap sitting is common, that indicates that probably you can steer it the way you want. Few enforceable limits when girls are sitting on laps. Keep feeding her money and keep getting to know her and keep getting friendly with her. Odds are good that the makeout session will ensue and that you'll soon be waking up with her in the mornings. Just because strip clubs do things certain ways, that does not mean that you always have to go along with it. SJG Lifeboat Forum, in case there are ever any disruptions: [view link] [view link] Save the above info some safe places, like in emails to yourself and on paper. Like harmonic notes? Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] The Thrill Is Gone [view link] What is a MerKaBa [view link] The Merkaba Explained IN DETAIL From Lightworkers org [view link] Joni Mitchell - Amelia (Live 1979) ( this was done using alternate guitar tuning, people have figured it all out ) [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You are a regular Don Juan you rascal! I don't know how she could be offended.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My man Fester is proud of you [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion