tuscl

Baby, It's Cold Outside

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Some radio stations have stopped playing the Christmas classic "Baby, It's Cold Outside" because listeners felt the lyrics were about date rape. So here is the new PC version that should offend no one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJB9GP5g…

21 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ratarded song
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I'd hit the like button, except that I probably need written consent from someone to smash that button.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Somebody sill probably complain that he talked her into going out into severe winter weather where she was likely to get hurt in an accident due to an over worked and under paid Uber driver that didn't go through a proper background check. #MenCantWin
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    The original version does give off a rapey vibe, but the new and improved version is idiotic.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The best versions the girl clearly plans to fuck the guy but is making him work for it.

The whole thing is quaint. No adult woman these days has her whole family waiting up for her.
  • Harderlap
    6 years ago
    It is not a Christmas song. It is a winter song. No where in the song is Christmas mentioned.

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    The simple fact is that left wing PC bullshit has raised a nation of fucking pussies. Words mean nothing, unless one is a pussy and a loser. Don't like the song? Don't listen to it. The song must be about white privilege or some other ignorant, racist, left wing bullshit like homophobia, misogyny, islamaphobia or any of the other bullshit that excuses you from being the failure you worked hard to be.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago

Lol
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    skibum damn there you go sugar coating things again :--)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Orwell warned us about societies that erase the past and pretend it never occurred.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    This is Rome 400 AD skibum......we as a nation just don't realize it yet.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I think you have to be a geriatric male to appreciate the humor. Or maybe have Down Syndrome like @OSU.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Skibum stfu, you are one of the main racists on this board.

Anyhow, if Baby It's Cold Outside should be banned from radio stations, so should the majority of mainstream music of all genres these days.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking snowflake Millenials need censorship.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    You know what really defines someone with Down Syndrome rumdum?

A wimp that resorts to name calling and flinging insults when someone says something he disagrees with then throws a tantrum and goes crying to Founder when he's exposed for who he really is, the "realdougster" troll and later exposed as another troll, the broken english speaking "Sven69"

A guy on a site dedicated to strip club discussions and reviews that has never reviewed a strip club that originally only joined to post his leftist agenda AKA "josh43"

A guy on a site dedicated to strip club discussions and reviews that has never reviewed a strip club who after being called on his "josh43" account then changed his name to continue posting his leftist agenda AKA "rumdummoron"

Wait rumdum! Each and everyone of those people are you!

Regarding Down Syndrome, you're the poster boy but your intellectual disabilities have left you oblivious of that, dipshit! Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've seen more outrage over the outrage than I've seen outrage over the song itself. This is manufactured drama.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t give a shit about the song, I’m here in S Florida and it’s below 50 degrees so baby it fucking cold outside. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You got that right, but I'm still wearing shorts to the club today.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ fruitcups be tough, I'm wearing warm clothes today.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not tough, just considerate. I don't want the dancer to struggle getting to my penis.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    But flagooner, you claimed you don't get extras though...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion