Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is what she said...

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Most recent response was: “Awwwh, it’s cute!” Past responses include: “Well, at least you can go all out” and “That I can DT, no problem”. The curse of being a portly man with a small penis!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Why are you admiting this here?

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

^just trying to make you feel better about yourself

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

What's wrong with it being cute? You don't want it to be ugly do you?

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

^ puppies are cute

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I need a little more context to fully grasp why we have a second poster bragging about his small dick. But just think Itsmytime, it could be worse: she could say “that reminds me, I really want to play some Mario Cart!”

That would be non-brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Full disclosure: I’ve never played MarioCart. However, I have heard in the news that somebody worshiped by a reasonable proportion of TUSCL posters has a small penis shaped like a character from MarioCart.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement