tuscl

Does a dancers song they pick influence your interest at all

If your in a club where they even have influence over it.

For me it does. The girls that dance to Aerosmith or Deftones I have this huge urge to talk them about music, but they were just....not good looking enough, especially if money’s involved. But any super hottie out there that doesn’t dance to this fucking horrible hip hop has a shot of putting my ass in RIL status. But I just haven’t seen it yet.

14 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    They play music in strip clubs?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    The song is what I first noticed about my ATF.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    In a lot of clubs you have a small say in your music. In a lot of clubs you can tell the dj you like xyz and then he will play abc. In many clubs they have a super small selection of music. In many clubs, it doesn’t matter what you want to hear, they don’t care.

I tell the dj, I don’t care what you play, because I’m a team player and because I know he has 50 girls making 1000 annoying requests from him in a night, and I’m trying to make his job easier.

So what is played when a girl is on stage likely has 10.% to do with her. Please, don’t be so sensitive, this is so so trivial.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I like Brick House and Paralizer.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I do prefer certain music over others. I really can't stand gansta Crap. But if the girl is hot, and she is playing with my junk, then I really don't pay much attention to the music anyway.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Pretty much any DJ will play whatever for $10 But yeah, music helps make memories, you associate a song with a person.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna be honest, I find it a huge turn off if all a girl dances to is rap. It's probably a class thing,ay racist of me.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Weirdly I don't mind girls who dance to country. Experience has taught me white girls who dance to country are high mileage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm in my late-40s - so I accept that strip-clubs are not gonna play "my type of music".

I also like big-booty AA-girls - and I gotta say that I find them bouncing that booty to a a nice hip-hop beat much-sexier than dancing to rock even though I'm not a hip-hop connoisseur (I don't follow hip-hop music but I do like the beat of certain songs - e.g. Meek Mill "I'm A Boss", etc).

When I'm in the club for the most-part I am completely focused on the dancers and for the most-part I zone-out the music - in-fact, if I hear a song I really like, I prefer not to get a dance to that song so I can enjoy listening to it, whereas if I'm getting a dance I'm not really focusing on the song since I am focusing on her.

So song-choice really has no-bearing on whether I get a dance from a girl or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    About 2 years ago a new club opened in SoFlo - it was nicely-appointed, big, and brand-new - and they tried to go w/ a rock theme - I went once and at first I was digging some of the rock songs, but after a while all the guitar-twanging was really getting to me to where I didn't wanna be there (it was actually giving me a headache), not to mention most of the girls didn't seem to really know how to dance to the songs - the rock format didn't catch and the club subsequently changed format to more-modern music but not necessarily hardcore rap.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Music choice isn't going to totally change my mind about a stripper. But if she plays music I like, and I'm already attracted to her, I'll be more attracted to her
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Vixens, or DD's ?
    DD's closed up a few weeks back, I enjoyed the music at Vixens, the few times I was there, like the Rock and Roll and the older R & B playlists.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Vixens
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Hip Hop has good, dance-able beats and all the songs about making money and having lots of it make you feel good when you're trying to make lots of it at the moment lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion