tuscl

Thoughts on wigs/extensions?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:42 PM
So at one of the gown clubs I frequent I seem to be getting really good at spotting wigs and to a lesser extensions. And honestly I really hate them. Looks great on stage but up close it is obvious, and generally off limits to touch in a lap dance. I think it is one of those things like contouring makeup that looks good in a picture but not so much in person. Anyone else gotten good at spotting wigs? Like them? Hate them? Don't care? Make tuscl gay again?

33 comments

• NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    NO ONE PAYS A STRIPPER TO PUT ON A FROWN, WHCIH IS HOW SHE REALLY FEELA INSIDE STOP IT WITH YOUR LIES AND PRETNEDING LIKE YOU ARE ACTUALLY SMARTER THAN ME LMAO
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    I never feel like frowning when I'm taking a massive cock in my mouth. If only I could smile and suck dick at the same time, this world would be perfect.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    In 2018 there are plenty of wig and wiglet and extension options that are amazing, even for men....Donald Trump could look like a normal person but he probably thinks he looks great as is. Anyway, leave it up to strippers to adorn themselves with something that makes them look cheaper. Bad extensions, to me, are like a fake handbag. You can always spot them and girls would be better off just getting a decent leather bag at Macy’s for the same price. I agree with you, I was just in Missouri at a small club and there were a couple girls there with bad extensions and I could not focus on anything else about them besides their hoodrat hair.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty-much all about the bod, as long as the titties are real her hair is unlikely to ever have a bearing on whether I get a dance or not - i.e. a particular dancer's hair does not really bother me, except when the black--girls I get dances from have long wigs and it gets in the way of me enjoying her titties and if long-enough gets in the way of me enjoying her ass - I naturally find long hair nicer but when it comes to dances I prefer short-hair that doesn't get in the way.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    If you can spot it’s wig or weave just dont touch it. There are so many other parts to touch.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    If you cannot spot a wig or weave, still please do not touch it, I fucking hate it when people mess up my hair, it has to last all night. Please don’t.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I dont focus much on hair, but I do hate the ultra obvious super cheap looking wigs like I can be 10-20 feet away and still tell it is a bad wig with fucked up hairline.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Wigs yes, we'll done extensions much less so. In my experience most dancers don't want you to mess up their hair or makeup. I usually call BS when someone posts about a dancer wanting a customer to cum on her face in VIP.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Obvious( or even not so obvious) wigs are terrible. I think extensions are more common than you realize. No problem with extensions though. No doubt theres some wigs that arent easily spotted in the darkness of strip clubs.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i prefer natural.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It looks like a pain. Even more so than maintaining my actual hair (which gets tangled really easily) But men (generally) like long hair that looks smooth. So it is what it is.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I also prefer natural. But I understand why girls do this. Immediately adds fullness and length. I don't mind except for when I put my hand on the back of her head and feel the knots. I love to grab a girl by the back of her head, pull her toward me to kiss her. Feeling the knots takes away from that.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i'm convinced that some girls do it on purpose bc there's no way they can possibly think their ratty extensions and tracks showing is fooling anyone. some girls pull of the "trashy rocker girl" look very well though, i'm a fan of it personally if the girl is hot. when it comes to nice extensions no one can tell. but i don't think they're worth it. mine from the salon were $750 for a full head (which needs to be replaced every 6 months or so) and then 100 a month to maintain. if you're not rich that's just stupid. unless i go back to sugaring or something there's no way i'd spend that much again. you can get decent ones for 1-200 from the beauty supply and no one can tell in the club unless they grab your hair. it's kinda like the fake tits debate. people think they can tell but they're just noticing things that are poorly done or obvious. i see bad wigs sometimes and they make me cringe. like pinksugar said there are some things you just shouldn't bother with if you aren't gonna do it right (surgery, tanning, wigs, designer bags)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Here is a *fun* suggestion— If you don’t touch the dancers’ hair in a way that’s going to mess it up you will never make contact with the extension bonds and feel bad feelings about her having enhanced hair. Sounds like a win-win to me.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    April—I do hair—there are other options for extensions that don’t need to be maintained every month. Sounds like you had tape ins. If you get fusion, shrink tubes, or copper rings you will have to get them removed and repositioned about every 3-4 months and if you get very good hair you can use it 6 to 12 months. That means you can cut the cost you mentioned in half. My favorite is shrink tubes, I find them to be the least damaging as long as you don’t have super fine, very low density/thickness.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If they are done properly and are tasteful hair extensions look great, wigs often look tacky unless they are professionally fitted, that said, there are exceptions to every rule, I’d go on a case by case basis rather than make a blanket judgement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems like it's the women/dancers that have more issues/strong-opinions w.r.t. wigs/extensions. In all my time on TUSCL I don't recall a PL mentioning he liked a dancer but didn't get w/ her b/c of her hair.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I generally almost want to touch a dancers face/neck/hair just as much as boobs.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Touch hair like you would pet a soft rabbit that you don’t want to scare. Guys often rub my hair = ratting/teasing Put fingers in my hair = comb my curls out Pull my hair = put stress on my expensive extensions I promise you can find another place to touch.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I generally don't if I can see her hair is done up nicely or ask. But if her hair is done up really nicely I pretty much knows it's going to be off limits so that is usually someone I don't get a dance with. I like the girls (usually millenials) with long hair where they obviously haven't trimmed it in years.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Like a horsie lol
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Dreadlocks really turn me off. There ain't no way I'm dealing with that
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    There is a girl in my club with dreadlocks past her butt cheek and I think she is about one of the only ppl who makes mo money than me, she is not conventionally beautiful but she is very successful at dancing.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @psd - Yeah it seems like you are overstocked on hippies up there. We definitely have a hippie shortage here. Please mail one to Texas. Definitely want horse hair, piercings and some tats. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dreadlocks don't bother me - cornrows OTOH I don't like
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    But wait, you just said hair doesn’t keep men from getting with a dancer.... [view link] ^^ how can you not find these girls bomb af?? (Besides that you want them to be thiccer)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What I mean is that most guys will get dances with a dancer they like even if they don't like the hair - in my case if I like her bod she can be bald and I'll still get dances from her and not bc I like the bald loook
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Guys don’t touch the dancers hair no matter what. They can wipe the cum off their ass or tits with a wet wipe, but they can’t undo your greasy palms damage to their locks. I’m just trying to make PSD wet.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I just came.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    Pulling a girl's hair is such an important part of fucking. If she has rules about that, it's probably going to be one and done. Nearly as bad as no kissing.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    Pulling a girl's hair is such an important part of fucking. If she has rules about that, it's probably going to be one and done. Nearly as bad as no kissing.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It is most noticeable on black chicks. Isn't that "cultural appropriation"? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion