tuscl

If strip clubs were free for one night only..like if dsncerd danced for free and

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I know y'all will say that the women womt have to do a lot..but do u think the men would more aggressively hit on them..etc ?

23 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I think money would still be spent! lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If strip clubs were free for one night, none of the strippers would show up...
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I think this would look like 100 guys waiting for a dancer to show up.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nicole would be the only dancer there.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicole didn't realize how dumb of a question this was. But I'm sure she'll too the stupidity of this one soon enough.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How is it dumb? She's asking whether or not you'd just go to a brothel if you had a legal one nearby.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Phatboy: what DC said. What does brothels have to do with the question Nicole asked? Your interpretation of her question sounds like nothing she asked. She said if all dances were free. To which you responded, none of the dancers would show up. Which I and others seemed to agree with. Which is why it's a dumb question to me.

She has to put more details into the scenario if she wants people to take it seriously. Because as you pointed out, what dancer would perform for free?

She didn't say anything about legal brothels. As a matter of fact, she even pointed out that extras wouldn't be free.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC and TFP, ............ a club where all you pay for are "extras" is basically a fucking whorehouse. aka a brothel.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ok I get your point, but that sounds like you're assuming. She didn't mention anything about the extras being legal. All the extras that take place in any clubs in the US are illegal. And in a lot of clubs, there are no extras to be had. She simply said if dances were free and VIP was free.

She asked if men would be more aggressive persuing the women. I think there would be no difference in attitude of the men. There'd just be more men in there since everything was free. Still not a very good question IMO.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not assuming, I'm stating a fact. Take away paying for dances and only allow payments for sex. That's a brothel.

Nothing wrong with the question. But definitely something wrong with your answer if you believe strippers would work for free.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok, what about a club where only dances take place and there are no extras?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And if she had stated the question like you just did, there'd be much less confusion.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    For the purpose of this thread, how many of you would go to whorehouses.

Most dancers wouldnt be in VIP all night coz most aren't hoes.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    The drink bar would be crowded as fuck. More money to spend on booze. It'd turn to a complete night club with titties flapping. Rotate men out to bring more men in. Women would truly become the definition of objectification. Terrible for dancer's self esteem. Great for the club's pocket. Now that's management's fantasy world.
  • It'd turn to a complete night club with titties flapping.

Why u say that ?

And dc gets intent of post
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There wouldn’t be any dancers. So I wouldn’t bother to go.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Estafador, what you said reminds me of the underground Latin parties with "sexy leg contests" where girls basically get naked on stage. Cops really crack down on that, not much of a scene now but it was great when I was in high school.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Complete and total disaster that would leave no one happy.

Free is always dangerous compared to a nominal fee. I've brought some shitty furniture home because it was sitting on the sidewalk with a free sign.

The girls would essentially choose who they danced for and would really only go for the guys who negotiated extras.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you guys dont get it. girls who do extras aren't strippers. they're hookers who use strip clubs to hook tricks. its a classic pimping strategy. they're the ones most likely getting pimped.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @nicole because girls dance for free in a night club with clothes on. Now they'd do it with clothes off. Or at least tops off. And the only source of revenue is alcohol.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @nicole because girls dance for free in a night club with clothes on. Now they'd do it with clothes off. Or at least tops off. And the only source of revenue is alcohol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion