tuscl

Vietnamese/bikini coffee shops-- how do they work and where are they located?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 8:41 AM
Drawing on a previous discussion thread (how do baristas make money), it appears that coffee shops with scantily clad baristas is relatively common on the West Coast. To my knowledge, these establishments are not common in the Great Lakes region (where I live). Are they common in other parts of the US? What is the connection with Viet Nam (many are listed as Vietnamese coffee shops)? I've also read that some of the shops feature nudity and strip shows. Can anyone provide "guidance" to this part of coffee shop culture (the adult entertainment aspect)--- sounds like it would be a nice way to enjoy some coffee.

19 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    They're honestly not that great. They just serve coffee, different Asian boba drinks and milk teas, Asian desserts and crap like popcorn chicken, if they even have food. People sit around watching Asian crap on tv or playing board games. The chicks not only serve your drink they play board games with you for tips, have huge fake smiles and pretend like they enjoy what they're doing. Its extremely cringy. Very nerdy. Some are hoes and strippers. And sometimes its a gateway to stripping. But its not some seedy subculture. Thats what Asian massage parlors are for.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @fatjerk Out of curiosity is there any subject that you don’t have a negative opinion of
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I have positive opinions on a lot of things. Can you ever stop throwing online tantrums?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Give us one example crybaby I’ve never seen a positive post from you ever. All you ever do is call people tricks and self aggrandize your pitiful pathetic life.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There are many located on Garden Grove Blvd in Garbage Grove, CA.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I've heard so much conflicting info about these place from they are just waitresses to the honeys can be interacted with like strippers. I've never been to one.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I've heard so much conflicting info about these place from they are just waitresses to the honeys can be interacted with like strippers. I've never been to one.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've been regularly visiting Vietnamese Bikini/Lingerie shops 2014. The majority of shops are in Garden Grove and San Jose, California and are essentially man caves with music blaring and sports showing on wall to wall televisions. The adult entertainment value is very low at most shops where you have mostly young Asian waitresses dressed in bikinis or lingerie with stripper heels will sometimes socialize with customers. However, there are "special" shops where at least one of waitresses will pour tea topless and/or bottomless for extra tip (usually $1-2) but this is still almost no mileage as the most you might get is a graze on the tits or the ass (some girls are high adept at blocking attempted grabs and grazes). Some of the special shops have a waitress or two who air dance, again very low mileage, for extra tip (usually $1-2). There are no extras as the topless/bottomless tea pouring and air dances are for all customers. One shop is Garden Grove (Santa Ana) sometimes provides waitresses to entertain clients in the shop by drinking and sometimes, lamely lapdancing. In San Jose there is a milf coffee shop where some of the waitresses will greet regulars with a "handshake" and allow a little bit of groping, one allowed me to quickly FIV, for extra tip (usually $5-10). OTC is rarely available, though I have gone to dinner, lunch, and parties with plenty of coffee girls, but when you find ones who are DTF it's not P4P but more about cultivating a relationship and being at the right place at the right time. Most of the waitresses are not interested in stripping or P4P but are lured by the easy money. The shops serve more as a hangout or warm up to the SC but in no way does it approach the entertainment of a SC.
  • ARagingFlamingGay
    6 years ago
    Do they have shops like these but for male personnel?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Just read Cristobal's reviews on Yelp. He is the Master at these clubs! I have been communicating off and on with him for years under a different name on Yelp. His reviews are spot on. Too bad Madison left Starz Cafe. She was so hot!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob Thanks for the compliment. I was a Coffee Shop PL, I graduated to being a PL at TJ and COI clubs. Madison was cute and fun but there are some Latin hotties at Cafe Lu. It's extremely low mileage but a decent view for $6.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have them here in San Jose, at least 20x. Like Tully - McLaughlin, Tully - King, Senter - Tully, Alum Rock - Capital. How they work, the girls serve you coffee and tea. That is it, nothing else. The girls are potentially civilian dateable, but Vietnamese girls tend to be outer driven, materialistic, and parent pleasers. SJG
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Very helpful orientation. I won't put these coffee shops on my bucket list and ahead of another 20 visits to Tijuana's Hong Kong Club.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Cristobal has written a top notch and very helpful review. I've been visiting these clubs in SoCal since about 2012, and there are many of the most attractive women I've ever seen in person. They are best described as eye candy. Stunning, many of them.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @Electronman You might want to put the coffee shops on your bucket list and visit a few on your way to TJ. The eye candy is a good warm up. Check out some of the IG pages for Cafe Lu, Cafe 368, Starz Cafe, HD Quan, and Girlz Cafe. Like I mentioned it's very low mileage but it's not a bad warm up.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve enjoyed a couple. it’s fun!
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    There area few of these cafes located in stripmall with AMP's in them. They are ok for some hot no-touch Vietnamese eye candy. You can then head next door for a HE from a middle aged Vietnamese MMS.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    @Cristobal. As my tag line says, "too much of a good thing is never enough" so I'd be tempted to stop by for a bit of eye candy. It seems that I've read somewhere about impromptu strip shows at some of these establishments (or maybe that's underground Mexican strip clubs in California)? I do like lopaw's suggestion to have a plan B-- a nearby AMP to take the edge off a coffee shop visit! Anyhow, I'll add this to my agenda when I'm next on the west coast. Too bad these shops are not more prevalent in other areas of the US.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When I go to Viet Coffee I like to bring a book to read, and most fun is to get there riding my bicycle. Overall a low cost and fun experience. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion