tuscl

Club vibe

Sunday, December 2, 2018 8:02 AM
In my twenty years of living in Arizona, I think I have pretty much visited every club in the Phx area. That being said, with the exception of Xplicit in Glendale, they all seemed to have a "strip club" atmosphere. I was in Xplicit yesterday afternoon, and as in past visits the club while nice, just seems too nice and sterile to be a den of debauchery. I have never been there at night, so maybe the evening vibe is different. I have been in Orlando clubs in the past which seemed sterile to me. Are there any other clubs out there that just don't fit the stereotypical mold?

4 comments

• Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    So true, I prefer strip clubs to gentlemen's clubs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe the classy ladies just don't like pot head losers.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I actually prefer the small clubs that seem more like a blue collar watering hole that also has local girls who like to dance naked after a few drinks. I hate the big clubs with the Vegas party atmoshere.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    About Phoenix, is Eve's a membership club, maximum mileage? Is Essex Black, used to be V-Live, good? How about Chicas, as good as latina clubs usually are? SJG The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation [view link] ⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion