tuscl

Making Strippers Cum :)

Mtent
Relaxation
Sunday, December 2, 2018 5:07 AM
How many of you have made strippers cum?

22 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Every time I hand them a twenty. Or at least that is what they tell me each time.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    A few have told me I have. The only one I believed was the one that kept going after I finished, saying things like "wait, stay, I'm almost there", then gasped "I'm coming, I'm coming" soon after that.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Several times I believe but you never know if they’re faking it. I did have one regular girl years ago who was a squirter. Needless to say when we left the private curtained VIP area it was usually soaked in there. Now I knew she was for real.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    IN without a doubt I made this one dancer cum multiple times. Not bragging about my dick, I was just fingering her. But there's zero way should could have faked the clamping down, spasming, squirting that happened. She's crazy-fun!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Sometimes. Not always.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    I make a point of making her/them finish... love the reaction when I suggest doing that in VIP. Good ice-breaker with a new dancer to find out if she’s open to more than just “dancing”. Makes it fun to then request a return of the favor, time and $$ permitting, or maybe next visit. 75% of the time it always works - LOL!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's not called getting flagoonered for nothing.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    In a SC, it is pure fantasy. I believe nothing, yet have a blast pretending.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I one time actually did cum while I was giving a guy a dance. That helped lead into a discussion on doing a private pretty easily lol.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    ^^ Thx, Cutie404! My point exactly!!! BTW -Maybe we’ve met? ;-)
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Haha, I don't know, do I look familiar?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Lots of times, I love doing it
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    I have; my ATF OTC stripper would cum a couple of times and after that will go to sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she is. Another FAV will leave a snail trai in my pants and be really happy after a 15 minutes VIP. So count me as one.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    all the time..
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    They usually say the did and strippers always tell the truth
  • Hustleman2018
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    having her cum is a delightful challenge...
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Many dancers have said they came during a dance, but I can think of only five who ever did. The first time started out with a two for one before the feature act, and continued into the feature act. We were having such a good time that when she asked to continue in the champagne room I agreed. Half hour was even better and about 20 minutes in she starts saying she's coming and it surely felt like she was. Lap dances were topless, but champagne was nude, which meant she left a nice wet spot on my pants. She didn't have a set schedule and would often be gone for a few months. But when she was in and a popular feature was dancing I had a few more similar encounters. She was also the only one in a non-extras club. The others all offered at least some extras. The second one, it only happened once, and it must have freaked her out, since all future dances were no longer as fun, and I stopped getting dances from her. The remaining two were in full on extra clubs. One in Tampa and the other two in Detroit.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    That should say remaining three, was thinking about cities and not dancers when I wrote that.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I must have a true talent - as as soon as I pull it out - and they see the coke can thickness of it - I can sense them moisten and get weak in the knees! When they see it’s a thick wad of $50’s - most begin to convulse and form a puddle on the floor! One memorable itc time I made a dancer cum. She was on me in a cowgirl position. She was leaning back - nude - and I caressed one breast with my hand - kissed her deeply - and began to slowly finger fuck her with three fingers. She pulled me to kiss her deeply - as my fingers continued pushing slowly in and out - and then I moved from caressing her breast to pinching her nipple hard. She came all over my hand - and we continued for several minutes as she let it build again. As soon as she regained control - she pulled her phone out - to get my number for otc.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Hundreds. They also tell me I look like a young George Clooney.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In or local clubs, strict no touching. In San Francisco, over priced, not really a cool set up. But I've DATYed lots of their dancers and that always goes over well. In AMPs, I always do FS, and they always cum, and usually I DATY them too, and they cum real easy. SJG The Cube oF Space and the 22 Paths Of initiation [view link] ⚡️ Arcanum 1⚡️ The Magician ⚡️ Tarot & Alchemy And Kabbalah [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion