tuscl

Another political prediction

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, December 1, 2018 4:38 AM
It’s time for another political prediction. That’s right, the guy who publicly predicted Trumps improbable victory months in advance over Nina’s insistence that he didn’t have a chance, is now going to share his latest prediction. Hillary Clinton is going to run for President again. Yep, the old hag who can shrivel a guys erection with a mere glance, is gonna be back front and central on our phone screens. Does this mean that Trump has a clear path to reelection? Unfortunately I say no. Hillary won’t win the nomination, and Trump will face a younger opponent. I’m not prepared at this point to predict Trumps fate. The news media obviously underestimates him, but there are too many variables at this point to know how it’ll turn out. You guys have fun with this. I hate politics so I may not post further.

22 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would not be surprised if Hillary gave it another try. What else does she have to do these days besides write books? I also would not be surprised if the Dems decided not to back her this time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Interesting thought @JS69 but inquiring minds need to know who’s going to win the Super Bowl, do you have a prediction for us ?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    John, I totally dig your predictions and how your last presidential one smacked tuscl members in the face, but it’s hardly a “public” prediction announcing it on here. The “younger” opponent is a correct prediction. It’s why Beto will be an upcoming talent for Democrats, because he won’t leave out the middle of the country like other coastal elites have in recent history. Rural/middle America can relate to a guy from El Paso, TX even though he still comes from privilege background. Politics sucks, but a necessary double edge sword.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    25, football’s not my game. What are your predictions?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @JS69. This year is complicated, KC is overdue Nola, is also pretty strong, but none of the contenders are really overpowering at this point. I don’t think the Pats will be there maybe they might go home early I’d say second round is it for them this year, might be a surprise from a wildcard or Dallas might go on a tear Zeke and Dak, are a power, but I don’t like their defense so much, my opinion is it’s still a toss-up.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I mentioned this yesterday---Hillary is not going to go quietly into the night....she's not going away period and in a wide open field without a real leader ( at least not yet) there is a good chance she is going to pull it off in the party. Twentyfive despite the egg they laid on Thursday I still expect the Saints.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought Dallas stepped it up last Thursday, a few more games like that I could be convinced that their defense is pretty good, but Nola is a strong contender, I'm a bit concerned about Brees, I thought something was off in that game against Dallas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To me Hillary does not seem to have the stamina/energy, and perhaps health, to run, and serve, well, IMO - when I see her walk in public she looks like she walks gingerly - she'll be 73 in 2020
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I predict that Follies will be jammed packed for the Super Bowl and I plan to stay away.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    hillary should go away, and I don't mean off the political stage. I mean go away to prison! It amazes me how much the "powerful" can get away with when the rest of us would be rotting in prison.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Amen
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I am only interested in poles
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    JohnSmith69, interesting prediction. Do you have any inside information that led you to that conclusion or is that just an educated guess? Did you meet with Bill Clinton when he was in Charlotte this past week? I just don't see that happening, but I really know nothing. I can't believe she would want to go through that twice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It'd be her third time
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I really hate Trump so I hope he doesn't have to run against Hillary again. He's such a manchild, when I read his Twitter and watch his debates he sounds like a 10 year old bully throwing a tantrum. Its so hard to take him seriously as a president. I SO wish we could have Barack Obama back lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hillary's best-shot was in 2008 before Obama came out of left field And she should've lost to Bernie Sanders in 2016
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I really hate Trump so I hope he doesn't have to run against Hillary again. He's such a manchild, when I read his Twitter and watch his debates he sounds like a 10 year old bully throwing a tantrum. Its so hard to take him seriously as a president. I SO wish we could have Barack Obama back lol! But I wuld fuck Trump silly for sure, he makes me wet
  • Sajrandom
    6 years ago
    Truck Fump
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    stripper, "I SO wish we could have Barack Obama back lol!" Good to see you were joking about President Trump and not just another leftist fool on here.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    I predict that my trap hoe, who hoes but hates tricks with a passion, will commit a mass shooting at a strip club right after making a thread calling everyone on TUSCL creepy.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I predict that @Smith will threaten to pick up his marbles and leave TUSCL for the third time. Then he'll come back the next day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion