tuscl

Eating Out

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
If you see someone in a resturant you know and they do not see you, do you ever ask the server to take them your bill and give it to them and say you said they were taking care of this?

11 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You saw the title and thought this was dirty didn't you?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I did this a few times and the shocked looks were priceless
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No, I do not do things like that.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Mack Truck. You have a sense of humor that many people just don't get. I'm one of those.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Holy shit I had to read the OP three times. Its ok to close the tab early Mack!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    lolz
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    My best story from doing this....

I was with an ex room mate at a place we knew a lot of the staff. One of the managers was there with his family as customers. I asked our waiter if he would take our bill over to the manager eating as a customer and tell him we said he was going to take care of this for us. The waiter was a huge pussy because he was scared of his boss and would not do this. The manager in question was known to cause trouble also so it makes no sense why he wouldn't. After that another manager stopped by to see if everything was good. I told her no and complained about the waiter not helping me with my prank. She offered to fix the problem and take care of it herself. She came back a few minutes later with a hotel key card and handed it to me. She said the other manager said to give this to me and put our meal on that and anything left over I could keep...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "Mack Truck. You have a sense of humor that many people just don't get. I'm one of those."

^^^ glad you like it
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Cool! But then I would buy their dinner as well as my own. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion