tuscl

Holiday Tips to ATF?

NJBalla
New York
Lets debate something productive. Do any of you guys tip your ATF a little extra around christmas time? I have one who has done such a good job this year Im inclined to lol

19 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I will often add a bit more at this time olf year. Maybe an extra 100 or so just because.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    I’ve been considering it for a couple dancers at a favorite club. I’m probably not going to though because I don’t want to ever give them money for nothing. I only give a holiday tip, along with a Christmas card, to the girl who cuts my hair and to my personal trainer. I give them an amount equal to the cost of one service from them, $60 and $100 respectively. No way I’d tip a dancer the cost of a vip and no way I’d give a dancer a holiday card.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i dont need to tip mah hoes, i already shower them with my rolls.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think that all depends on your relationship. My ATF(TUSCL gridget) always called me a friend with stripper benefits. For our last Christmas together, I gave her an ultra plush throw blanket with her name embroidered on it. She gave me a wrist watch.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Lets debate something productive. Do any of you guys tip your ATF a little extra around christmas time?"

No. I haven't seen my ATF in almost 10 years. Current favs? Also not planning to.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i drink myself to sleep every night
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    I shower the hoes at SC with thousands of dollars too, just like little baller 100, so it’s already like christmas every time the hoes see me.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    mnaz the only nigga on tuscl balling at my level bitch.

well, not AT my level. but you ballin harder than any of dis other hoes.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    the only thing more worrying that the two comments above is its probably posted by the same person
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    why is it worrying? you hatin on a nigga that's ballin harder than you?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ballin harder? Jesus, why would you expect a fucking adult to take you seriously?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t have an ATF or CF - so I’m not going to provide any cash bonus to a dancer this year.

It’s a very difficult balance - to provide a bonus - but to make sure the dancer doesn’t think to expect it next time.

At this time - I think it’s still too early to give the dancer a bonus. There’s too much time for a dancer to waste the money between now and the holiday.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    No need to extra spoil them.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Last year at Christmas time I was with a CF and she was telling me she was trying to make a little extra for a present she was looking to buy for her son. I got a few more dancers from her that day than I normally would. Was probably BS but she was extra nice during the dances so I don’t mind
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @skibum

you think i wanna be a goddamn adult? nah nigga, why you think im an alcoholic who's maid gives him a handjob every morning? best part about having fuckloads of fucking money is you never have to grow up
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    No, but I do occasionally go for a half hour or hour private room dance during the holidays.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I gave shiny Victoria secret robe to my ATF.She was so surprises and said 'she felt so special'. She tried it in front of everybody just next to the stage where we were sitting.She wears it every time we go to VIP.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Dark good story. To think of it if any of my CF was open to OTC id definitely pay for a few victoria secret robes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion