Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hi ppl..comment on this post if u want me to tell u where I would take u out on

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

For some of u: our date would consist of.me teaching u guys how to be respectful and not resort to immaturity and faulty logic in conversation ..however , if u fit In this category, I doubt u would comment on this post any way .

Lmao lolol

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Always willing to buy you dinner my dear!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You have nothing to teach anyone here about logic.

Yes I do @ George

@ family man we would order pizza and wings and watch family guy on ur couch and create a family later

@musterd we would order hot dogs in the park ..I would buy u dessert after and then we would walk ur cute puppy in the park afterwards

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Where are we going for the night?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmao@ Family_Man

Jsully we will go for pizza and ice cream

Phat boy I will take u out for a buggy ride in downton and then we will grab bubble tea

Family guy I was joking..and as long as by high volume u don't mean high maintenance then we are good

Ok :) I'll buy u roses too

Ok

Do u want roses ??

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Where would you take me :)?

Cutie I will take u to my bedroom lol

Is that ok

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Haha, that's fine with me! :)

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

If we went out together, I'd take you to a gulag. It's a lovely place for a first date

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

I know sex takes concentration but not that kind of concentration Vantablack!

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

xD

Time to get to work comrade!! The motherland awaits!!

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

What would you plan for I’d Nicole?

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

I know sex takes concentration but not that kind of concentration Vantablack!

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

Where would you take me :)?

@ Mike

I think u like steaks ..so I'll take u to top steak house ..then we can get ice cream after :))

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I like dates

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement