tuscl

Are we allowed to go to Mexico as an American?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, November 25, 2018 2:58 PM
So between talks of border patrol, possible migrants stuck waiting at the Mexican border and Trump's threat to completely shut down the border (I've recently been getting all my info from 10/10 wins if anyone is familiar with that station), is it even a good idea for us regular born and legal American citizens to cross the border at this time? I, as a black man, am especially worried that they may use prejudice against me from re-entering the good ol' US of A. Thoughts?

19 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yes, just don’t try in TJ area and you’ll be fine.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I visited TJ on Wednesday and I had no trouble crossing the border or returning to the US.
  • BuckMcNutter
    6 years ago
    This was going to be my first trip on Tuesday to HK Club. A little man’s 5 yr dream might have to wait another year. I read they closed San Ysidro ? Isn’t that the largest pedestrian crossing in TJ ? Oh well I’ll drive up to LA and pound some AAmps ))
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Don't worry, I'll be there as usual.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @mets1986 you would go all the way to LA from NJ just to play with some AAMPs?
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @Meat No point in Mexico without hitting TJ
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Then you ain’t been anywhere but TJ. There are just as good of options available in Nogales, AZ. I can tell you from experience going to both TJ and Nogales, the crowds are bigger in TJ but in Nogales you can find the dancer you want and get her quickly if she’s not taken. There’s also usually a couple others waiting in the wings if you can’t wait for your first choice.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Your concerns should not have anything to do with the color of your skin. I'm guessing the hoopla is going to be nothing but a memory by this time tomorrow.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If you need to get back fast I would avoid TJ right now. You will get back eventually and the girls at HKB might be extra thirsty right now but I would not bank on an easy return. Foot traffic sounds more reliable than cars. Pro business president? Umm apparently not.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m going again soon. (walkin across.)
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    @estafador. Dude, just fly to TJ. It has an airport. You fly from New York, connect in Mexico City, Cancun or Guadelehara and you probably can get there cheaper than flying to San Diego. And you don't have to deal with all that bullshit at the border right now!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I can tell you that it’s not going to be cheaper then flying into San Diego.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Mets1986 don't let this scares you and your dream 5yrs in the making. The border crossing will be cleared by night time. The prices should be pretty good on Mon&Tue 80% off hotels and possibly hoes also.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    i wouldn't go police and military all over the border
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Well the Trumptard wants to shutdown the border completely
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Trump will learn, he'll figure out how to install his own Toll Gate. SJG The Jeff Healey Band - Live In Belgium (Full Concert 1993) [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] The Jeff Healy Band Hell To Pay (FULL ALBUM) HQ (good!) [view link] The Jeff Healey Band - I Can't Get My Hands On You [view link] Border crossing times: [view link]
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Mon evening the border crossing is as usual. HK has lots of hot chicas, many 19 y.o.s, not enough guys, chicas standing around untaken. Saw MrWonder there as usual. It's a great time to be down here.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @anislee the REAL Mr. Wonderful or our tuscl version?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    The real tuscl mr wonderful. Both Mon&Tue nites were full of hot chicas and not enough guys. Crossed 7:30am Wed no waiting. It was hard to wake up at 6am when chicas were moaning in the next rooms all nite til 5, lol, well worth it. Total spent 2 nites $200.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion