tuscl

First Extras

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Thanksgiving is a time for reflection and I'm certainly thankful for all the dancers who provide extras and make SCing a fun experience.

While in this reflective mood, I thought about my very first extras experience and considered myself fortunate to find the right dancer at the right time:

I had been clubbing for almost a year at topless clubs and occasionally a dancer would ask me to the VIP and promise a fun time but the idea of a BJ, HJ, or FS had not entered my mind.

Wanting a see new and nude dancers I decided to visit one of the nude clubs in COI. After reading Yelp reviews I decided to visit Synn. As I unaware of extras, I visited with the idea of buying a few lap dances.

I bought a few dances from dancers and while I had a good time, it was only a slightly a better experience than the topless clubs. As I was about to leave a dancer sat with me and we talked about the VIP. She was explicit about what could happen but as I didn't believe her I decided to turn down her offer.

I returned to Synn a few weeks later and the same dancer approached me and after a few great nude lap dances she starts selling the VIP. Again she was explicit, saying she could give me a HJ, BJ, or FS. After she explained what FS included, I was ready to go and off we went.

I paid for the room and she asked for a $$ tip but I told her I only had $. Disappointedly, she countered she would just dance and I could tip her whatever I wanted.

I was confused but as she undressed and started dancing and grinding she takes a condom and lube out of her purse and tells me to undress.

She puts the hat on and starts with a nice, slow cbj. I could not believe this was happening.

She asks me if I want her to get on top and I say to hop on. She rides slow cg and then goes rcg and begins to speed up.

The disbelief is long gone and it's time for me to get mine. She asks me what position I want next and we go doggie. She starts work it but I can not hold back and I start pumping her.

She moves into missionary and her legs synchronized into different positions. As if on perfect que, she wraps he legs around my back, squeezes, and moans making me blast off.

As we get dressed, she makes small talk, gives me her phone number, and gives me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

I visited her two more times and those experiences were just as much fun as the first time.

Afterwards, with the world of club extras available I decided to move on and experience extras with as many dancers as possible.

I reflect upon my the extras experienced and give thanks for the dancers willing to perform them.

Feel free to relate your first time extras experience.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I became a somewhat regular SCer while living in Dallas which is not a big extras city - so like you (and many others probably), I also thought that girls promising "a great time in VIP" were basically just trying to get $$$ out of me w/o really following-thru - it wasn't till I became a TUSCLer and became TUSCLarly educated that I became convinced what some dancers could do - still I was never a big-extras guy - these days I partake in extras more than in the past but it's not my main-thing w.r.t. SCing.

If I think back, I think my first extras experience was kinda forced on me as I described in my TUSCL article (but it's a long-ass article so I would not try and read-it unless you have nothing to do for a while):

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php5?id=38…
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    1978. My 17th birthday. Ft Erie Canada. A little Vietnamese girl named Kim. I was invulnerable then, so I went raw. Nutted several times in her and on her over the course of those few hours.

No idea how much it cost. My friends paid for it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ the good-old pre-HIV days
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    ^^^ No shit. I was lucky though. Not even a drippy dick.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

Thanks for the link. That was an excellent read.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    About 20 years ago. I'm in a club in north Houston, near the airport early afternoon. Recently opened north branch of another successful club. Neither are still open. I think this club got some action at night but during the day was kind of dead. Had these large, high back chairs where the girls could build a fort. We were in the corner by ourselves with chairs partitioned around us, so we felt very private. I'm not sure there was even a bouncer working at this time of day. The girl is drinking. She does a few dances and we start making out very heavy. She is acting all turned on and at first I"m thinking it was an act to keep me spending. Then she unzips me, pulls junior out, and hops on. All in about 3 seconds before I really know what is happening. She starts riding me raw, right there. It felt so good that I wasn't thinking straight at the time. She rides me cowgirl for about quite a while. I finally get some sanity when I'm about to nut and throw her off.

I felt really guilty about that for several months. Probably didn't go to a strip club for at least 6 months after that as I felt so ashamed. I had been married for about 6-7 years at the time. If memory serves me right, my wife was pregnant with our second child at the time.

Obviously, I've gotten over the guilt.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    The first time I nut in a strip club I was in Montreal traveling by myself. I had been to the city before and had been to 2 strip clubs with friends where touching was allowed, but limited roaming. This was fabulous as anywhere else I had been to in the states was air dances or just no-touch light grinding so on this solo visit I made a plan to visit a variety of strip clubs in my spare time.

At one of the clubs n the downtown area, the atmosphere was a bit low-end and not many dancers. I don't remember the name of the club, there were no more than 10 dancers when I had stopped by in the afternoon. There was a cute goth looking girl with a nice hot body, pale skin. She wasn't only a bit goth with tattoos, some piercings and jet black straight hair. Petite build, really sweet body, great ass.

She came by my table and we talked for about 20 minutes, she had a super sexy accent. She talked me into going into a private booth and I was looking forward to touching her body. I had no idea anything more could be had, it was just some shitty booth the size of a closet and a curtain for privacy. This was not anywhere in the back or tucked away, but just against one of the walls where patrons and other strippers would constantly be walking by.

I think we went back there for 5 songs, I don't remember what the limit was that we talked about. She was leading my hands all over her tits and to her ass, it was fantastic and I naturally gravitated to wanting to touch her more places. The club was very dark and this chair closet was even darker. She was still wearing her thong but her top came off. She pulled my hand away as my hands moved to rub her pussy - she didn't pull it away immediately, but moved it aside. I was feeling quite a bit turned on by her and went in for another try at her pussy and this time she let me rub her underneath her thong/bikini bottom and I could feel her getting wet. Next thing I knew she told me to unbuckle my pants. I thought because she was rubbing against the belt but as soon as I unbuckled to my surprise she reached into my pants and grabbed my cock.

Pants got pulled down a bit and turned around and was rubbing her ass cheeks on my cock. I could still feel that she had her thong on and the whole experience was getting crazy, and I ended up moving her thong aside and she started giving me an ass job. The rest is a bit of a blur other than I ended up ejaculating yet to this day can't figure out where the cum went. None ended up on my stomach and there didn't seem to be anything to clean up. My brain was so fried from the experience I think she may have just grabbed my dick and pointed it down at the floor as I came. Or maybe it was so dark I didn't notice she may have put a condom on me and taken it off after I came.

Gave her $100 CAD tip if I remember correctly which in those days was $65 USD. I was fantasizing about that experience for weeks, and getting back to the states could never manage to repeat anywhere near that experience. I did have a close experience some years later in Florida (I think Ft Lauderdale) but was more of a bust-in-pants experience. I had no idea that real mileage could be had anywhere, that it was all BS and believed the "no sex in the champagne room" mantra. Until this year. Thank you TUSCL.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 & @jeffTUSCL

Thanks for the great reads
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @jeffTUSCL

Similarly, after my first assjob I blew a load and too was unable to figure out where it went.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion