tuscl

Fantasy Fun

Monday, November 19, 2018 10:17 AM
Sex is an expression and a deep desire for something more than you may have in real life. Fantasy is something that is taboo or out of charector and when the two meet its a beautiful thing. I enjoy writing about sexual fantasies as a means of exploring dark sides and fun exploration of sexual desires. Please enjoy..... Another night in the books. Shitty tips and drunk guys grabbing my ass....great i sarcastically think to myself. The paper with his number fell from my hand and as i picked it up i had a smile on my face. 6th and park in 10 mins he said rushing to hang up the phone. I cant believe i am even thinking about this but times are tough and i need to figure this out. As i knocked on the door it opened quickly. i swallowed deep and cringed thinking about this. Thats alot of cash i whispered to myself. After a few minutes of talking i knew i had to decide. Slowly i began to dance for him. piece by piece slowly removing my clothes just like work but different in some way. Dropping to my knees i knew i needed this. After several minutes i felt him position me to the bed. I was in a rush of endorphins and didnt think about the events happening tonight. Thrust after thrust i felt so dirty but so hot with passion. One last thrust and grunt as he slowly removed himself from me. i smiled hoping he enjoyed as he slowly moved to put his clothing on. I laid there still not knowing what to do. Get up he demanded. I obliged and put on my clothes. As he slipped my reward to my hand i trembled. As i started the car i smiled and thought... This may be my new way of life now......

4 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That is hot. I have more specific plans for you. I’m rough - and I’ll sttetch you hard - and I’ll turn you into my own filthy sex toy.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Cash your so bad lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree. I also know you need my control. You need to be fucked by a strong man who will make you feel things you’ve rarely felt before.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    You know Poledancer83, if your fantasies involve bald 54 year olds, call me to do some research.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion