Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Been AWOL

_Constantine_

...

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Got my medical marijuana card. Been on a pretty heavy pot and porn binge.

Haven’t had the money or energy or sobriety to go clubbing or even post here.

Been having a blast at FC and the site only reminded me how much I like it. I need to get my pot under control if I plan to go regularly though. (Spending 65 a day on high end overpriced dispensary weed)

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Loser

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fruitcup

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Damm, 65?!? a day, out here in the land of green (Oregon) 65 can get you a decent ounce.

Profile picture for _Constantine_
_Constantine_
•

Our prices are worst in country. Detroit will accept my card and Reef is affordable.

Profile picture for _Constantine_
_Constantine_
•

Yes 8th of 21 to 32% thc flower every 24 or so hours a little less if I sleep less.

Starting to cut back today.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Go back to being AWOL

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

begging the acid gods for mercy lmfaoo

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement