tuscl

Thigh fucking

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've had a few girls at clean clubs so skilled they can get you off with their thighs and calves

Sounds funny but i know you guys have came across some pro's out their ... If you csn LDK these magical ladies will always get you off no matter the rules

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah its actually nice and surprisingly feels amazing
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    My first SC experience involved getting a LDK the old fashioned way. 45 minutes later I remember this Asa Akira looking girl enticed me into a LD and proceeded to get me to LDK with her knee while standing up. What made it so hot was she never broke eye contact with me the entire time. Luckily this was in vegas. If it was a local club who knows how much I would have lost on her over the years
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    not sure why more girls dont practice this skill. It can set you apart from the pack, involves little risk of "moisture" on the girl, and in many cases looks PG if there is a camera/bouncer present
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Like DC said, this sounds awesome. Never done it but I love shapely legs and thick thighs and can just imagine sticking my well-lubricated cock between some nice thighs and ... damn, I hate going to bed with an erection when I'm alone.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah eye contact and rubbing like that has gotten be to pop as well

I think the old fashion is a term that should be used to discribe this mythod
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion