tuscl

Just got out of student senate party ..we had card games and there was alcohol..

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Friday, November 16, 2018 7:47 PM
Ok

12 comments

• Like what is point of q party if u cant talk to anyone but rather just yell at each other wnd get drunk??
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Preach it sista
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Drink - Drank - Drunk!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ the best way to do it
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Luckily you go to college nowadays Nicole where sneaking a case of beer into your frat is considered a fucking party. Just be glad you didn't attend college when old guys like me did because imagine how offended you would be attending our annual spring bash and watching us sell 365 kegs in 6 hours. Yeah, the school only gave us a six hour liquor license because they had a competing party.
  • @Ski bum Idgaf..they still bring so many beer cases and get super drunk:(((
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ahh Nicole, you'll learn, its the party, not the drunk. We had two live bands, sold food and partied with 5,000 people in our backyard on a sunny May day.
  • Um no..I'm glad to hang aorund friends who only get tipsy during special events..not. Belligerents.. . And I only say this bevauze what is the point of getting drunk? It is completely senseless.. Bc common sende wise, what the fucking is point going to event if you are out of your senses(drunk to any extent, even moderate ) and not ur right self ?? Might as well just go to sleep lmao cuz there is no.difference
  • Tipsy can be enjoyable ..whereas being "drunk" implies a lack of consciousness and a person not being themselves . Whay a stupid fucking culture.
  • @ DC would u like to teach me how to get drunk
  • No I meant like do u wanna teach me to get drunk with u in person
  • I am sorry I was joking about all of this I just wanted to be funny lololol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion