tuscl

the victora secret image...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
“These fashion shows are created by men, for men, with a decades-old approach to what men supposedly find sexy. And the thing is—at no point in history have men ever NOT considered bigger and/or trans women sexy. That's just a lie insecure men who are uncomfortable with their sexuality (and need to play into social norms) tell themselves.”

from twitter/playboy.

i like the fantasy. sorry.

15 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    At this point in history as well as for the past 61 years the number of fat women I find sexy is zero and the number of men who are mentally ill and consider themselves women that I find less than disgusting is also zero. The rest of you? Fuck em all and enjoy its not up to me to criticize your awful choices in life lol.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I suspect those shows are designed by gays. Same for the Sports Illistrared swim suit issue. Not sexy at all.
  • That's just a lie insecure men who are uncomfortable with their sexuality (and need to play into social norms) tell themselves

Right ..becase all men who prefer bigger women are insecure, considering that there an increasing number of men now compared to before who prefer this type?

This site is filled with men who have narrow views thinking they are legitimate.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Victoria's Secret
    https://imgur.com/a/Ls8vcIm
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what the heck am i lookin at???
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have never liked Victoria's Secret. It is a product of the 1980's. They are trying to take trashy slut wear and make it acceptable to the outer directed white middle-class. It sucks.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sounds about right. Women should have some meat on the bone. Those victoria secret models look like malnourished teenage girls.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I know a VC model. Local shows and a bit of catalogue work. She is 25 and looks 15. A cups or small B. A boy ass. Probably 5-8 and 105 lbs. If you look at many VC models, they are NOT the big titted D cups from decades ago. They actually have small boobs and the VC bras make them look much bigger. That's the whole point they sell to women.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    And why did I abbreviate it as VC not VS?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    VC is too tame. I agree, they sell to women.

https://shirleyofhollywood.com/collectio…

SJG
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My ideal is a little heavier than VS models. Think Kate Upton in her SI days. A lot of VS models get hotter a couple years down the road when they put on 10 pounds.

There's also a difference between thick, which a good attitude and pretty face can overcome vs. Fat.

And yeah, sorry, no trans women for me. Best of luck to them, not my scene at all.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    The fact of the matter is that there are guys who like all types of women. There are guys that like them super skinny and guys that like them really fat, and everything in between.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion