tuscl

Detroit Private Dances

CalebSbk
Michigan
It’s been a minute since I’ve had a chance to go to the club and Detroit. Used to frequent Penthouse and Legends when it opened.

I heard that the city shut down the private rooms with curtains. Is this true?

I have been to clubs all over this country, and with the exception of Vegas none have been as good as Detroit as far as Milage for the dollar.

7 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Only in the city limits. Coliseum is the only one left with curtains and theirs are coming down next month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The clubs in the suburbs (Inkster, Romulus, Dearborn, Southgate) it's still business as usual
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    What Waffle / Papi said = Truth
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    And as I stated earlier:

I will say this; although any extra fun is only to be found outside of Detroit city proper, Legends downtown is a great club with tons of hot dancers.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If you enjoyed Penthouse in the past, I think you would like the Flight Club in Inkster. This club has private VIP rooms with curtains, and many Penthouse dancers have moved here. The Landing Strip in Romulus is another possibility.
  • CalebSbk
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. What about the old Hustler club? Had some really good times the first few years it was open.

Seems like it went downhill. Saw it has a new name now. Anyone been?
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Penthouse has a couple of rooms with curtains. Even without the curtains I have received extras at Penthouse and Trumps. In the afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion