tuscl

Stripper avoids me after LDK #3

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
The first time i ever did a champagne room with this girl i did an LDK with her titty fucking me. Room was $170 and i tipped her $100 and she left the room so happy even telling me how she could fix her car now

Ok so i feel like i got some one i can see close to the house and get my LDK on and she cool with it.

LDK #2 was a month later and i did so with my dick inbetweeen her ass checks. Room was $170 and i tipped $100 again but this time she didnt seem as happy and i believe i even saw her eyes roll.

LDK #3 was a month after that and she was grinding her pussy aggressively against my cock and i busted off hard. The room and tip is same as before but this time she seemed annoyed and jets out of the room.

Now each time while doing it she seemed fine with expectations to the last 2 when i jizzed.. Now i never got any on her.

Now when she sees me in the club she just avoids me. She will look at me but straight up will go out of her way to avoid me if she has to.

What happened ? I was paying her well and if she stayed cool I'd keep paying.. Now i got to find a new local LDK champagne girl.

Anyone else have a similar situation ?

16 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    similar.
    i guess she doesn’t love you.
    time to move on.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Guess i got old to her before she got old to me lol

Yes it is time to move on

I dont believe in creeping lol... Their is plenty of other girls to provide me with what i seek
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'll give you the honest answer. She really wants your money and im sure she has fun with you, but the LDK probably got her in trouble. Strip clubs have cameras and girls get slapped on the wrist to fired for giving extras at certain places. She doesnt want to risk not making $1K that night just to get your $100.

Best advice is to find a club where extras and LDKs are encouraged. One of the girls I see right now actually likes to see junior LDK. Its kind of hot as I have to shove him back in when near completion.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *usually have to shove him back in
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Club is cool with the LDK
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Law of diminishing returns.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shit $
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Well you'll still get an enjoyable LDK from a new regular, and every time you do she'll be out $100.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    All the time the same thing happens to me. Don’t know what it is for they are happy with me in the beginning, and maybe they just get resentful of me paying her to leave?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol brilliant point
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Maybe she was a tranny;)
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    These are just LDKs and not extras right? I mean the dork wasn't out right? Although i question how the average PL would LDK from a "titjob" over their pants. Were any tips/services negotiated? Also how much of that 170 room charge, if any, do the girls get? I've seen girls that seemed grateful early in the "relationship" and get more unsatisfied later.

Now if the dick was out, i noticed that the "mileage" did seem to increase each time from Russian, assjob, to outercourse (all presumably bb) and all with happy ending, with each activity being more riskier to her in terms of disease and pregnancy. If she's only keeping $100 for however long the room is, it might not seem worth it to her. But it's partially on her dumb ass for not negotiating how much she expected for what, although she might not want to do that for LE purposes. But again, if it's just LDK over the pants, i don't see a big difference except that the first time she was in a tough place and you came through, npi, for her.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    juicebox69, was it actually jizz all three times?

Perhaps the first two times were Arby’s sauce and the third was jizz.

Or perhaps the first two times were jizz and the third was Arby’s sauce. That would work if she really doesn’t mind jizz but hates the Arby’s sauce!

Brilliant minds want to know! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep all 3 was an official LDK

She keeps about $80 plus my tip of $100 so she was taking home $180
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Way too much $ for a nut bust. Maybe you mostly club in one city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion