tuscl

Would you give out a dancer's instagram in a review?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Assume she has 15k followers.

21 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    No. I don't like seeing any names in Reviews. Unless the girl is a ROB. Giving out her Instagram would be worse. Tell her about the Dancer Directory if she wants to advertise herself.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t use names in reviews. I try to protect anonymity - but I still try to provide a reasonable description of the dancer.

I think Warrior15 offers a useful alternative. That will allow her to share her instagram - and you don’t need to name names in a review.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Maybe if she explicitly asked me to. And only maybe.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Probably not, even if she asked me to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nope
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Even better idea. Have her join TUSCL and join in on the Discussions. I'm thinking that the other girls on here are getting some monetary benefit of being on TUSCL.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't even discuss Tuskle with any dancers. Why would I post their instagram.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Did I mention she has 15,000 followers?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Definitely not ok.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I only do so if the club promotes her or if I know she uses it to promote herself. e.g. if 90% of her pics are of family, friends, and personal life leave it alone. However, if all the pics are of her twerking or at the club then she's fair game. Also ask yourself a deep question when posting a girls photo or name. Are you doing this to help her get new customers or are trying to beat your chest on TUSCL.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I'm trying to do a little bit of everything I guess, along with popularizing strip clubbing as a valid form of entertainment. In a way, I'm trying to do my part in order to bring the cost of sex down by shining a bright light on what I do, what I pay, and how attractive the girl was that let me do it. I don't like how ignorant newbs are paying $700 for the same thing I'm trying to get for $60 and how I get completely ignored even on slow nights because I'm not worth more than $100 to any single girl.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    If she wanted to use her follower count to get customers into the club she’d advertise on IG herself. A lot of girls on there call themselves models and don’t like to put it on blast that they strip, which is their business, don’t be a jerk
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    You could even get her ig shut down they’ve been doing that to strippers lately and that would be really shitty for her. Do not.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Dont give out who she is, that's just fucked up.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't unless she had at least 16,240 followers
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >"advertising dancer's instagram accounts though because she could get in a lot of trouble for that."

I don't see why this would be, especially these days where grandmas have facebooks and instagrams and the like.

>"I wouldn't unless she had at least 16,240 followers"

She actually has 17k.

-
    -
    -

FINAL WHAT IF:

What if it's obvious that she's a stripper? For example:

https://imgur.com/a/9FnZCug

There's also a couple pole dancing videos with her in a 2-piece.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @liwet - Is she public on IG about her job as a stripper?

If she is not public about her stripper job then it is SERIOUSLY fucked up to "out" her as a stripper. Like you might be fucking up her life.

If she is public about her stripper job it is still not cool to post here publicly. If she posts on IG that she is a stripper that is something she can control, she can delete it later if she wants. If you post it here she has no control over that. She would basically have to delete her IG if she wanted to erase the stripper connection.

I would also agree and disagree with you on something else. I would agree that over a certain amount of money spending more doesn't get you anything. But don't think for a second that you are getting the same thing for $60 as someone else that spends $200. I used to be like you are tried being as cheap as possible, but after talking to nicespice and pinksugardoll they both convinced me to be a little more generous and I found that spending a little bit more really changed my experience.

If girls are ignoring you when they know you will spend money then you're doing something wrong. If you are really tight on cash you could probably get away with only being generous on busy nights. Just saying "hey look I know I'm not the biggest spender so on nights like this when it's really busy I'll try and tip you $10 or $20 extra" would go a long way to making dancers not view you as being cheap.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    In her pole videos, she lists the strip club she's working at. She's also worked in Texas.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Some quotes:

"I’ll be at my home club [club] tonight and all this week, come see me and throw all your paycheck on me and enjoy this video of me from a couple months ago"

"Come see me tonight @ [another club]"

In one of the videos, the name of the club is clearly seen in the background.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Got it. You understand that she can control that info though. If she wants she can just delete the stripper stuff.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    This is so not cool. Don't do it. If anything, ask her if she's okay with it first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion