tuscl

Bucks - Ft. Worth

skeets35
Tacoma, WA
Sunday, November 11, 2018 4:46 PM
Being new to the Dallas scene, I have been doing my research and have found that at Bucks Cabaret you can rent a Cabana or a VIP for an hour. Here is what I am trying to figure out. Do you rent the space then pay for different girls while you have the space or is it about getting the space with one single girl (kind of how it is done in Seattle, which is a waste of money). I'm too ADHD to spend an hour with one women unless she is something exceptional, so trying to figure how this works.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's TUSCLer PaulDrake's home club - if he doesn't post on this thread send him a message
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Good to know, I will send the message if he does not post.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i think you pay for the booth itself and the dancers time is separate, technically. i only worked there really briefly though so idk if i remember right. nicespice said she danced there too so maybe she knows? if that is the case be prepared for girls to try and tell you otherwise to get you to book the whole hour with them.. so if that's what you wanna do i'd talk to a waitress first thing and let her know how you wanna do things and pay for the room through her, before you start talking to dancers
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Good thought, that was the direction I was going. Does sound like Bucks has a decent lap area, maybe I'll try that first. Four nights in Dallas and have Bucks on my list, not sure the other place or two I will hit, any suggestions?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Bucks Fort Worth has cabanas that surround the main room along with the VIP are which is separate. Neither offer serious privacy but are an upgrade from the free lap dance bench. For either area you are just paying to rent the space with everything else negotiable with the dancer. They usually aren't terribly strict on the hour limit as well depending on how busy the club is. For a cabana you pay one of the waitresses, and for VIP there is a manager at it's entrance. And on the busier nights the cabanas are going to be reserved for bottle service. From your description of what you are wanting you might want to get a cabana. You can watch the stage, hang/talk with dancers, and get dances in them. The pro tip I would give you would be to pick out a cabana and then grab a waitress across the room (usually near the entrance) and pay her. The waitresses seem to have zones they stay in and one from the opposite side of the room are way less likely to ask you to pay again if you are there for multiple hours. The club is has a totally different vibe depending on a weekday dayshift vs Friday at midnight. Almost like 2 different clubs. I always go during the day as the dayshift there can have 30-40 girls. Keep in mind at least for dayshift that a lot of the hottest girls can be booked up with regulars and some of them never walk around hustling random guys in the room. So I would recommend being very direct when you talk to someone on stage, say you want a dance and ask if she is available. Also don't expect extras. They are way less common than reviews state, and it isn't the hottest girls that are the ones doing them.
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Thanks Paul, that is helpful. Seems to make the most sense to get a cabana, but will likely try out the lap area first. I typically don't sit along the rail when I first get to a club, but usually find a table along a wall or a bit back to get the feel, watch the club, scope out the dancers, and generally figure out what the hell I am doing. Any ideas where to start before doing the rail or getting a cabana? Your help is invaluable, thanks!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    There is no tip rail and people don't tip the stage much at all in fact. What day of the week and time are you thinking of going?
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Can't spend an hour with a girl? I sure hope that's not how you are in the bedroom ;)
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Likely a Saturday and/or Monday. Thinking of checking out Baby Dolls too. Want to sample the local fare while I am in town.
  • skeets35
    6 years ago
    Might want to read my comment closer strippercutie404, have a hard time spending an hour with ONE women. :-)
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Definitely check out Baby Dolls Dallas. I have not been there in a while since I mostly go to PTs because I prefer BYOB. I will stop by Baby Dolls soon to see if there is new talent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion