tuscl

Release From

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
In the thread about the woman suing a guy for stretching out her vagina with his huge dick, it was mentioned that perhaps we need to get strippers to sign a release before they have sex with us. I decided to share with the group the release that I always ask my strippers to sign before any otc date.

I stripper (hereinafter referred to as “Bambi”) hereby fully release and forever discharge John Smith (hereinafter referred to as Pathetic”) from and on account of any injuries of a sexual nature that I may incur when Pathetic sticks his penis into any available orifice on my body. This release includes all forms of possible injury caused by Pathetic’s penis, including but not limited to stretching caused by a large penis and uncontrollable fits of laughter caused by a micro penis. Damage from cum stains is also covered by this release unless reasonable cleaning costs exceed $50. Pathetic agrees not to get jizz in Bambi’s hair unless Bambi refuses to swallow. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, it is expressly understood and agreed that Patheric assumes all risks if he requests anal sex within two hours of Bambi eating a burrito. This release shall remain in full force and effect until Bambi graduates from nursing school.

Signed and Agreed: __________ (Bambi)

6 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That release is so full of loopholes, maybe I need to hire Skibum ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    or hire Michael Avenatti.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Mine is in language that a stripper can follow without a lawyer (who was probably the guy that hit it 20 minutes after me anyway).

"I do this for a living. I am expected to handle big dicks hitting it hard. If I don't handle it, that's my fucking problem."
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Now get it notarized.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    What if your tiny and quick with the dick ?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’ll worry about it too much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion