tuscl

Watching Kobe Bryant reminds of how I murder every exam I take and how I.will ki

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Friday, November 9, 2018 8:51 PM
Ok

10 comments

• Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Interesting how Nicole can commit genocide against college exams and war crimes as a part of congressional diplomacy but when I refer to the women I fuck as targets, the feminists say I'm the bad guy.
  • Um yeah ...cuz we are talking about two different things
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You know Kobe is retired, right?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I suggest you improve your communication skills before "killing it" on the Senate floor. Notice how "killing it on the Senate floor" differs from "killing the Senate floor." Nuance is important as is grammar.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I felt the same when I was also in third grade.
  • @ ski bum I felt the same when all I wanted to do was go to college ..especially coming from a super shitty household. but then, I ended up going to cornell for free without even knowing what ivy league was before I got in . Lmao.I don't doubt my future I'm made for it.
  • @ ski bum I felt the same in 3rd grade when all I wanted to do was go to college ..especially coming from a super shitty household. but then, I ended up going to cornell for free without even knowing what ivy league was until i decided to apply . Lmao.I don't doubt my future I'm made for it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You need to practice your Senate acceptance speech, be sure to work in the phrase “would you like frys withat?”
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion