tuscl

John smith over pays what i get for free lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 9, 2018 11:09 AM
Dont ask me how... I honestly dont know I think I'm becoming known to sling cash... Ive been averaging around $1,000 per visit so maybe im getting a lot of freebies in hopes of a payoff down the road Thats my best and honest guess man We both know its not my looks but i am a funny dude so ???

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Remember when I told you to be classy not trashy. It’s obvious it’s working;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It's true what people are seeing is my 7 years of tuscl research from each and everyone of you cool ass old fuckers paying off for my fat middle aged ass lol Twenty-five i owe you for damn sure
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always like to attribute my wins to luck, let the rest figure out that luck is a combination of hard work, and being there ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    25 ur not a box of vile detergent anymore? Now ur just some well dressed old bastard. What happened to u?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I cleaned up my act for you baby
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ 2bits is now the most interesting man on TUSCL
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Agreed 25.. All those 100 hour work weeks in the factory and grocery store is paying off.. As well as my push ups, diet and cardio Then i show up to a club and get lucky with a bad bitch
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    So if I understand this right, the boys down at Sword Fight Strip Club are lovin' them some juice!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That’s Mr Twentyfive to you buddy I ain’t a quarter ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep yep sub
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Juice if you are really spending $1K per visit, then you are overpaying just like I used to. But my guess is you’re only spending $20 and relying upon your sophisticated charm and boyish good looks in place of the other $980.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    If you are spending $1,000 per visit, are you getting anything for free Juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol...then i must be over paying then See john I've even learned from your school kf thought and look how happy and successful I've become... These hoes love me
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant! The juicebox69 getting free fun. Not the crazyjoe airplane lav destruction part. crazyjoe, the McD shitting = aces! But come on, being in a metal tube flying through the air with crazyjoe shit might just be too far!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion