Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fruit cup?

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

How did this joke start? I'm confused

And what's wrong with fruit cups?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lol how rude! Typical tuscl

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

He’s way older than 51 and I think I started the fruitcup thing in response to his being very rude to someone;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Flagooner likes fruity edibles.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^And he lives in the shady acres geriatric facility ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Douchebags patronize me every chance they get. At the Miami meet up I might go postal give out a few ass whoopin's.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that flagooner is really a nice guy and I consider him my good friend even though he hogs all of the nurses at shady acres ;))

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Too bad all the nurses are hogs. But they need lovin' too.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lol you guys

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

BTW, thanks 25, but don't go spreading that. I've worked hard to cultivate this asshole persona.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

You're all certified assholes, don't worry :D

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

TY

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

It was really funny and clever, the first time someone roasted him with that. I actually lol'ed

Apparently, everyone else thought it was funny too. So now, every time he posts, someone rushes into say, "Fruit cup! Fruit cup! ha ha ha! Burned you!" It's become the basic bitch response to flagooner trolling. Which itself might be trolling. Tuscl: so recursive.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@DC what’s wrong with fifty one why does that make anything unfunny ?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Would anyone believe me if I were to claim that DC is one of my troll aliases? Or is it too unbelievable that I could pretend to be such a dork?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Totally believable, hehehehe

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fuck you

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fruitcup heha

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

@Flagooner: you mean you aren't DC?

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@flagooner you couldn't even woop your own ass now go cum in your pants and eat your fruitcup!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ouch. That hurt my feelings DC. Where can I find the millenial snowflake "safe space" so I can avoid bullies like DC?

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

Old ass man lmao

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You mean 51 is old ;(

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

@Flag was 51-yrs-old about 35 years ago.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@ Dayyumn Random he looks good for an 82 year old man ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I look good, period.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement