tuscl

WHATS THE BEST PART OF BEING A TRICK???????

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:41 AM
Is it what DoubleDMike or whatever says and thinking you're just paying to fuck friends??? Is it what DC says and paying to fuck women you know would never give you the time of day???? Is it knowing you can't fuck young women any other way??? Or knowing that you're too socially retarded to ever get laid any other way?????

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That we get to not choose a skanky cunt like you.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Vote for Pedro!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not having to bring a bitter and angry trailer park skank home once I've dumped my load. ;)
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Someone once said “you’re not paying to get the girl, you’re paying for them to leave”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    rickdugan said it well. Dblednmike quoted the immortal words of Charlie Sheen - and he is also correct.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    The best part is knowing 100% that sex is a guarantee :) Some girls hold out way too much for me to waste time and money on proofing to them that I'm not just a horn dog out for a nut, when I am just a horn dog out for a nut. Paying for it frees that up, and then we can relax have a lot of fun. Anyway, married now and happy :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ...and what RBD said
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Obviously the best part of being a trick are the treats, the treats!!!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Regardless of the fact that its just a business arrangement and she has no interest or attraction to you? You can seriously get off with a woman under those circumstances?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Men are very simple creatures. We can get off all by ourselves easy enough. With someone else it’s practically a slam dunk. We don’t require the emotional investment that a lot of women do. Physical stimulation is all we really need.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Are threads like this created as a result of nasty uncontrollable yeast infections?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion