tuscl

Yesterday at work I was so popular because....

skibum609
Massachusetts
Usually when I go to Court I say hello to between 50-00 people I know, having a conversation with about 10-15 of them. Yesterday I had to say hello to about 250 people and have conversations with about 50, some of them happening 2 -3 times. Tough to get any work done. Why you ask? In a skin tight dress, high heels and from what I saw when she bent down to pick up a pen, there she was, one of Providence's finest, there for moral support for a vanilla friend representing herself in a custody matter. I've seen her for a couple of years, never got a dance or spoken to her, but over she comes and she says she thinks she knows me from work, but I look different in a suit. Of course she wants free advice for her friend, but that's fine as I am there anyway. Long day so we end up spending 5 hours chatting. In that time every single person in the Courthouse is now my best buddy and comes over to talk. My greatest fear? They would literally drool on her. It was funny, yet sad because it was so damn obvious. Guys have all the subtlety of a bag of rocks. Her friend did ok before the Judge and I was offered my choice of two free lap dances, or a paid room with a free bonus. No, I didn't ask what the bonus was. My question: Have any of you ever interacted that long, in public, with a dancer and if so, were you around people who know you?

20 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    When I was a young dumb pl in his 20s tryingvto date/fuck strippers. Never again will I subject myself to such numbing misery in public with stupidity.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I understand your point. I don’t mind the obviousness of guys, as they are so easy to read.

It’s the folks who concoct some bizarre story - just to get a peek at some titties - who annoy me.

I don’t want to develop a model to determine interest rate fluctuations and their relationship to movements in a disparate index - just because some Managing Director wants to ogle a hotties booty!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I "dated" a stripper for a few months when I was about 25. I took her to a wetting down party. Even the Admiral made a point of coming over to make small talk.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was very popular at work last Friday as well, at the end of the day everyone stopped by to thank me for their raises which I alway award the last Friday in October. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That shit happens to me when I sit with the MILF at work. She doesn’t dance anymore, but she still dresses like it, and she’s generally still the hottest woman in the place, despite the fact that she’s pushing 40.

It would be annoying if she didn’t always come back as long as I’m there. :)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i have never interacted with them for that long if i see them in public. all the strippers that i have ran into, for example in the gym, will ignore me the next time i see them in the club. no eye contact..ect...All the strippers have done this except for 1 that calls me pappi, when she sees me out and about.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    lawyers are human garbage and courts should be burned down. fuck that shit.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ !

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    When I do OTC dates, I like to take them to a nice dinner. I think it's funny seeing the people drool over the girl when I walk in hand in hand.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I've seen a few dancers and other strip-club hangers-on at various courthouses in my experience as an attorney (defense and/or prosecution). I have seen only one dancer get arraigned for drugs; but I have observed several street-walkers get arraigned for prostitution and if I looked close I could recognize them from strip clubs around the area. I have seen one of the someone-who-does-stuff type of male employees at the courthouse as well, in the civilian area, not as a defendant or as an attorney. He introduced himself to me, said I should recognize him from "the club" (which he identified), and said he was there "helping people out." I presume therefore he was bailing out one (or more) of the club's dancers for one of the various potential dancer-related charges, or arranging for her defense, or communicating for her with the rest of her family and friends, or something like that.

On all occasions I was recognized by face. Sometimes I was in a position of (mild) power over these people due to my role as a prosecutor at the time. I can honestly say, I played it by the book every time. (In fact, it's kind of nice to HAVE "book" by which things are supposed to be played, for occasions like those, because then you don't have to figure out how to "think fast" and instead you can just do "what you're supposed to do" in a rote and unthinking manner.) I never breached my professional integrity, never broke an ethical rule, never treated any of them unreasonably well or unreasonably poorly or, in fact, in any manner differently than I would have treated someone whom I had not recognized, never tried to gain benefit from my ironic position. But it always gave me a shock and I always had to take a deep breath and back off for a while afterwards. One occasion gave me heebie-jeebies harsh enough that I went out of my way to (legally!) get pictures and further background information about one of the individuals. Aside from that one, the other people were friendly about the situation(s).

Still, makes ya wanna go "hmmm" ...
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Rewrite! sorry, the above is confusing ...
    First version (from first paragraph above) "but I have observed several street-walkers get arraigned for prostitution and if I looked close I could recognize them from strip clubs around the area. I have seen one of the someone-who-does-stuff type of male employees at the courthouse as well, "

Better version: "I have observed several women get arraigned for street-walking type prostitution, and when I looked close I recognized some of them from the strip clubs around the area(s) of their supposed crimes. Also, I have seen one of the male employees of a strip club (he seems to be a Someone-who-does-stuff-at-the-strip-club a.k.a. Jack-of-all-trades type employee) at the courthouse as well,"

-- writing too fast didn't want to leave unanswered questions thanks fer yer time
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Phat Boy - when we get criminal clients like you we set up a pool to see how many hours you will be in jail before the first splash of semen hits your tongue.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Rape is very rare in jails and not much of a problem in prisons really. Too many willing fags around.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^This is true. Why not come out of the closet and partake?

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I took a stripper with me to the beach one time. She wanted to party but I drove and she didn't think about that part until we were there. Then she made us agree to no shit leaving with anyone new and I had a stripper and a bunch of other girls probably wondering why the one girl was sticking to me like a girlfriend. Wasn't too much interaction since we were all drinking. Who knows maybe there was. I don't remember what any of us said.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's one of my favorite things about going out with my bitches, people staring. Sometimes I stare at my main bitch and get lost for a while
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sometimes i look in the mirror and get lost for a while...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I saw the title of this post and assumed it was written by Nina.

Then I realized it would be every day, and the reasons would be too many to list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion