tuscl

No listings for male strip clubs??

txtittyspice
a degenerate manipulator and not to be trusted
Monday, October 29, 2018 11:08 AM
We have FKKs, termas, massage parlors, lingerie studios, and other things not necessarily strip club related.

But I see no listings for male strip clubs. Is this because nobody bothered trying to make a review? Or is this because TUSCL just doesn’t allow it?

Because judging by this discussion board, there is definitely at least one closeted gay man hanging out on this site. Perhaps allowing male clubs to be reviewed would allow him to come out of the closet?

16 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i guess i could submit a review then. about 2012 i walked into the male stripclub upstairs at the OG in vegas... looking for the men’s room. their junk was wrapped up. butt still the room was crowded with ladies throwing bills on the stage.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh. i am gay. i’m a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure it fits, I mean a few months ago San Jose Guy was bitching why farms aren’t reviewed because of his affection of goats, but farms weren’t added either.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    大聲笑
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I could have sworn that the Coronet Club in Sandy Springs(Atlanta) was listed but I can't find a listing for it. There are several references to it being co located with The Doll House. It's academic anyhow as both clubs closed a month or so ago.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Why would anyone pay to look at a naked guy? Lmao
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Like
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nice Spice, don't you feel weird talking to yourself with all your troll profile?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^nope, I am quite entertaining
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There is a male strip club in San Antonio I’ve been meaning to go to for the longest time. I’d love to be able to do a review of it.

And supposedly BigDickSammy works there :)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you gonna go see some “dick swang” ???? I am referring to an article s cat posted a week or so ago.

SJG wants to see some billy goat swang
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dougster’s been trying to get hired at Chippendales for years, but he is so fat they’re not interested.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Maybe you could be a bigger asshole and start another thread.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “Maybe you could be a bigger asshole and start another thread.”

I love them asses! And their furry legs!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion