tuscl

10 at my local club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Its a damn shame she isn't into making me cum in my pants with her new fake boobs... I mean if she was i would be happy with her And might stop traveling for a while just to get off with her

Its a damn shame she can't provide... She is missing out on so much money with such little effort as well lol

Damn shame... Just shaking my head

15 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Blonde? Brunette?

What does she look like?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Blonde but also does red.. Currently a blond... Small frame... Tanned body... Tattoos all over like sleeves and shit... Resting bitch face... And some nice new bolts.... I'd over pay just to fuck her

She just a clean bitch thats all
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    5'8"" without heels... She used to have A cups but now its like a nice C
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I've had a clean girl become okay with providing LDK services. It took a few visits and me making it clear through body language what positions i wanted her to stay in (gently hold her in position, or ask her to stay in position, or telling her yes keep going).

An extra tip every time she successfully got me to LDK got the point across after the second LDK visit. After that she always went for it every time.

Obviously it may not work or be worth the effort, that's for you to decide.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice ask her for OTC at your van down by the river, no woman can resist that!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The problem is that you are pursuing a stripper with fake tits. Go natural and everything will work out.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I've tried all that and it's a clear no go.. Thats why its a damn shame lol

John my current fav at this club has those natural D size breast and I'd cum so hard.. But after the 3rd ldk she know ignore me ? Hell i have been tipping big if i cum... Not sure if she is retarded or what lol

The room is $150 and I'll tip $150 if i cum.. Thats some damn good money for 5 min of LDK time and 10 min snuggling lol

These girls i tell yeah
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Misplaced decimal point 1.0
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What did you do to scare her?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A true 10? A sober 10? No lazy eye? No IBS+D?

I’m very impressed Juice! I hope she warms up - and starts to get dirty. Maybe she’s still new to the game?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shit i wish.. I've known her for 10 years now.. Yep from 21 to 31... Got to watch her go from girl next door small boobs to professional slut with huge boobs and she never once gets dirty no matter how much money you sling... Trust me lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Like i said its a damn shame
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    She thinks you’re ugly. It happens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion