tuscl

Tampa area clubs

Friday, October 26, 2018 10:55 PM
I’ll be in the Tampa area this week, and was hoping to find a South Fla/Miami “anything goes” type club. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks fellow PL’s!

7 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Really enjoyed your review of TJHK. Hope you'll do the same here.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I'm not a Tampa expert but Scarlett's at Ybor Strip seems to get favorable reviews. Otherwise, a drive to Pasco County, US 19 might be productive. Hope others with more experience in the Tampa Bay area will chime in.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Tampa is not the same as Miami. You can find some action, but it's not just blatantly available like it is in Pompano Beach. Scarlett's in Ybor is an idea. It's available there, but sometimes the talent is scarce. Diamond Dolls in Clearwater is an idea. You surest bet is Bare Assets in Pasco County. The negative about all of these. They are no where close to each other, so you can't go try one, then move to the next if you miss.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Atlantis in Pinellas Park is another idea. There are several good strip clubs in the Tampa area. But I am assuming you are looking for extras. Mons Venus in Tampa is the most highly acclaimed, but there are no extras at the Mons.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    It has been several years, but Lipstixx was an "anything goes" type club last time I was there. Unfortunately, the quality at that time fell well short of South Florida dancers.
  • BumHip
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the input. Reviews coming for any club I hit this week.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Lipstixx is sure thing but gross. Warrior's posts are accurate. Hush is pretty much a sure thing in Tampa, as is Envy. Also, Oasis in Clearwater. These are all local holes without much glitz. Tampa Gold club and Emporers are located nearby scarletts and are both known for availability of extras with better looking girls at Gold and similar to scarletts at Emporers. The good thing is starting at Gold, then emporers or scarletts. I prefer scarletts due to familiarity. Have fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion