tuscl

If you don't have a set price for otc...

-me
California
Friday, October 26, 2018 9:32 AM
What do you tip and when? Trying to get a girl otc, she says she's down for some fun.

12 comments

• bubba267
    6 years ago
    How much does a car cost?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That depends do you want her to stay, cause if it were me I’d pay her to leave. ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    That is the tricky thing about OTC. Everything is negotiable. So the price is kinda up to how good you can negotiate.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Let me help you with the spelling tx R a v i e w s
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I would love to see you and Juice in a spelling bee!!!!!!!
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Like others have said, it really depends. For me, I tend to try and pay the same for OTC as I would for ITC. I include the room + girl cost and sometimes fudge a bit for what I'd spend on drinks if she's the type that sits with me and drinks for a while. It seems to be a fair way of doing it, when she gets 100% instead of splitting with the club and all the tipping out she usually comes out or real close to a typical shift, especially since I'm usually taking her on a sub-prime shift. I spend about the same, but I get a good bit more. So, we both win.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Warrior posted: "That is the tricky thing about OTC. Everything is negotiable. So the price is kinda up to how good you can negotiate." Yes and no. At the end of the day, the price is up to what is fair and reasonable for both parties, which is driven largely by the local market. Where guys fuck it up is when: (1) They get screwed over because they don't know what's reasonable in their own market and/or they are too eager to walk away; or (2) They know what is reasonable, but want to squeeze the girl for chump change just so they can feel like they got a deal. OP, go on Eros and other sites and a blending of the numbers should start to give you an idea. Then ask her what she needs. If she is being reasonable, then great. if she is gouging you, then either counteroffer or walk. Oh, and by no means should you use the club's room cost as any sort of guide, especially since they include hefty markup for the club in some places and sometimes even wishful thinking pricing that few people actually bite on. If you happen to be in an area where OTC and room prices align, you can be sure that it is pure happenstance.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I pay $225-250 for a couple hours of play or $300 plus dinner and $100 in shopping money for sexy lingerie if I can pick it out for our fun time.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the comments. Think I'm should be looking at the 300 range. Although I've gotten some extras there hasn't been prices attached yet. I've just been ripping her some before and spending all the rest on buying dances
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Consider how you want to orchestrate it, not just the money. Do you want it to include dinner, do you want her to wear something for you, how much time do you want? OTC is more complicated to set up, than ITC. But it can be much more of an experience too. She can't give you what you want unless you let her know what that is. SJG Baker Gurvitz Army [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • LecherousMonk
    6 years ago
    6: 120 7: 180 8: 240 9: 300 10: 360 Of course I would always try to get it for less.
  • Dain
    6 years ago
    I have never paid more than $100 for OTC in my bachelor pad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion