tuscl

New Blood in Detroit?

Hey all! I’m a pretty regular PL all around Detroit. I’ve got a very specific type—young, thin, smart—and I gravitate towards the high end clubs because I’m too picky for my own good (Flight Club is my home base). But I’m in a bit of a funk seeing the same jaded dancers again and again.

If I’m looking for an infusion of new talent, which Detroit clubs are common for new dancers to start at? I guess I’m hoping to find a diamond in the rough at someplace other than FC/PH.

13 comments

• samsung1
    6 years ago
    Dancer quality has declined at flight club. Dancers are moving for the summer or price increases have driven them away
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    I definitely agree with that! Night shift is kind of appalling at FC right now, and day shift is just the same 3-4 people I already know well.

But I often have trouble finding even one dancer I like at mid-tier clubs nearby like BT’s, Criket, Lansing Strip, or Subi’s, especially day shift.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Smart? Um, they live in Detroit, so they cannot by definition be smart.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ some people cannot choose where they live...

I’d say try some of the clubs on 8 Mile that are always changing their names. When I get into the Fligjt Club funk I head up to Coli, but avoid it on a Saturday night.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oh gosh. Don't tell me this. I'm going to D-town in a couple of weeks. Wanted to go to Flight a couple of times. Please tell me you are just spoiled and jaded.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If one clubs often enough decent chance they'll get burned-out with the local scene.

Try looking for a fave (if you're nit a variety guy) and maybe hook up with her OTC that way you're more consistently getting what you want) - or.maybe do some trips maybe to Toronto (Allure is a well-reviewed massage place in Toronto)
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    @Warrior, I am fairly confident that you will like the Flight Club, should you choose to visit. Yes, there has been a decline in both quantity and quality of dancers the past few months, but I still manage to find what I like and have no problem negotiating a fair price. Part of the decline may be due in part to the recent price increases, but I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the summer is over. Based on experience, Friday nights are really good, but I must admit all my visits thus far have been on Friday nights. As always, YMMV.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    It is pretty easy to drive between some of the clubs in the western suburbs if you don't like the talent at one club.
    If you aren't pleased with the talent or pricing at Flight Club, try Landing Strip, Cricket, BT's Dearborn, and Subi's (a bit more of a drive).

Of course you could venture into Detroit proper with a trip downtown to Legends or out to 8 Mile Road with Penthouse, Coliseum and Players, but Detroit seems to be turning up the heat in some of those clubs.

• anthony6613
    6 years ago
    A talked to a dancer at Penthouse and she told me Flight Club raised their tip out to $110.00. This ice why she switched clubs. Side note. A couple of the VIP areas upstairs now have curtains. Not as good as before but acceptable.
  • maho
    6 years ago
    Heading up to Detroit next Monday for the week. Haven't been to Penthouse since the shutdown but think I just might be intrigued enough to stop by. Between Flight Club and Coliseum and able to stay plenty busy for a four days while in town. Hoping for a good time coming up.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Dancers move around and the talent mix is different at different times. I recommend Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi’s, and BT’s.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    I echo the observation that FC has definitely declined but it was great before the recent poor changes... I'm not sure anyplace has a lock on the new talent you seek but around this time last year I found a new dancer at Criket that was a true amateur but needed money for Christmas and I gladly contributed until she discovered OTC was a better fit for her...and me
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I disagree that it is easy to drive around to different clubs in detroit. The construction and traffic make it dangerous and confusing driving around the city. No wonder car insurance rates are higher in detroit. I usually stick to just 1 or maybe 2 clubs per visit. Plus you have $8 plus tip parking fee and $10 for the drink minimum (day shift is free cover at least).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion