tuscl

Waiting period after a vasectomy?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Going in to get snipped this friday. How long after a vasectomy do I need to wait for:
Masturbation
HJ
BJ
Sex
Lap Dance/LDK

24 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    5 years
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Since I got mine about 45 years ago, I don't remember. I do remember putting ice packs on my balls and drinking a lot of beer. I did get a "Urolift" on my prostate a few months ago and my urologist had me wait 2 weeks before resuming sexual activities. Ask your doc!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    What about “balls deep” how long you gotta wait for that?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You wanted a serious answer from the clowns here?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i had my vas about thirty five (or thirty seven) years ago after my last kid was born. i don’t regret it.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I had the arthroscopic (no scalpal) version three years ago. If I remember correctly it was one week before sex. You're not sterile for much longer than that, and you bring in a semen sample to verify. So don't start fucking girls left and right until verified.

Obviously ask your doc. Quick painless and great decision.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    People like Flagooner should have mandatory sterilization for the good of human gene pool
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sphincter
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The doctor will likely give you a HJ to see how things are
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hope the procedure goes smoothly!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You should get a lap dance from a big thick girl the day after the surgery. It’ll feel awesome.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Depends on how hot the doctor is. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You will seriously need to cum a few times to clear the live sperm out of your system. It wasn’t a week before the doc told me to start. “As soon as you can without pain. Don’t rip the stitches.”

You’ll also need to provide at least a couple of samples to the doc to verify sperm count. I think it was once at 30 days, and another at 60, but it’s been 20+ years, so I’m not sure.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Guys I am not worried about sperm count.

I have heard conflicting reports about how long to wait before sexual activity. And obviously no where online is going to give advice about how long to wait after a vasectomy before you can get a LD.

From what I can gather the 1 week wait for sex has more to do with the vigorous ball slapping that can happen in sex. So HJ, BJ are fine even a day or few after the surgery. Some people talk about online doing it the next day, some people talk about getting an erection a day later and it being painful so who knows.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yeah. it is not pain-free. but I am still glad that I got fixed. certainly don’t have any desire to have Mr. wonderful juniors running around.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You wanted a serious answer from the clowns here?
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    It's best to ask the folks on this forum than to ask the doctor. What would he know?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Gotta love the looks on the faces of the lab ladies when you turn in your container of jiz and announce what it is.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Huntsman, yeah but even more fun was telling my boss I needed time off to go home and jack off. :)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    GMD, female boss? Lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No, he was male, and he knew why. He was *very* squeamish about the whole thing though. It was fun to tweak his nose about it.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    5 to 7 days. Maybe sooner for a bj but I would be worried about bacteria near the incision so I would want it to be pretty much healed which should not take long. I waited 2 days before gingerly testing it out with self pleasuring. All good for me. I think it was another day for bj and sex. My thoughts on this is doctors know most guys aren't going to wait the recommended time frame so it's an inflated number.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Of all the activities you mentioned lapdance and ldk would be the very last thing I would attempt. It was close to 2 weeks before a SC visit.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    As far as having sex without the risk of pregnancy, 6 months or 20 ejaculations, whichever comes second. You'll also want to get tested at 6 months to make sure you're not fertile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion