tuscl

DISHONEST TRICKS AND CUSTIES!

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Monday, October 22, 2018 9:28 AM
Can any of them ever actually be trusted or believed? Many use fake names, cheat on their wives, try to pay women young enough to be their daughters for sex. Have weird fetishes like paying you to rub on them so they can cum in their pants. Some will travel to other cities just so they can solicit prostitution. They try to find out as much as they can about girls so they can stalk them online. I mean can you really believe men like that!

38 comments

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    You make some valid points... I will admit that my actual name is not Dblednmike.... I’m glad that’s off my chest. BTW - I do not like to come in my pants ever.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hargrid ran outside on his broom and said everyone we need to talk. “What do you know, Hargrid? You’re just a little Hogwarts student!” “I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Hargirid paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!” “This cannot be.” Snap said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Dumblydore’s wand had shot him. “There must be other factors.” “YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!” I yelled in madly. Loopin held up the camera triumelephantly. “The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!” I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood. “Why are you doing this?” Loopin said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook. And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint. “BECAUSE…BECAUSE….” Hargid said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his wand in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent. “Because you’re goffic?” Snap asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan. “Because I LOVE HER!”
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Trap Ho thus is the life you’ve chosen, make the best of it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Uh if you were really a stripper and you were making money off these guys then why would you care about their motives as long as you can stuff your pockets with their money?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I was going suggest either a new career with Burger Death or possibly a Convent....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Interesting that the song was by 50 Cent.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Ahaha I didn’t realize anybody actually read my text dumping. It’s amusing stuff though. This fanfic has the best typos around.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I think you’d fit in well with Juice working at the factory. You could definitely keep him entertained. No way you could work at Piggly Wiggly with him because you’d be too fast for him to keep up.
  • Dudecreeping
    6 years ago
    I Love Good Hoes and Good Strippers. Who wants a society without concubines. Why would you look for trust in someone who pays you for sex? It’s just a commercial transaction. Business isn’t personal.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ahahaha. I’d be honored to work with Juice. It would be like a terrible sitcom.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicespice. you add nicely to my cultural side.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Trap Baby - Is your real name Nicole ?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I could see that nicespice, the show would revolve around Juice getting bbq sauce on everything and constantly borrowing money from you to pay off the loan sharks.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    There is deceit in the world of PLs? Oh my gosh, I hope all those sweet virginal little ladies won’t get corrupted! TrapBaby304 gets MY vote for Troll of the Month!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that sitcom like button! The opening and closing songs will hopefully be Juice raps.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    So a million threads bashing dancers and calling us dishonest and thieves and manipulative are fine. But pointing out the anti social nature of "men" who have to resort to illegally paying women to have sex with them, is "trolling." ...............say the tricks LMFAO Tricks are definitely not normal nor do they have redeeming qualities other than their wallets. If they did. they wouldn't have to be tricks duh!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nicole, this is our website. If you don't like what we say or do, LEAVE !
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "But pointing out the anti social nature of "men" who have to resort to illegally paying women to have sex with them, is "trolling."" I don't think paying for sex makes one anti-social. I have plenty of friends and a strong social life. In addition I've purchased a friend 20 years younger than me who I've been seeing for 2 years now. I really like her. It's not anti-social, just extra curricular. And she doesn't think of me as trick, but more or less someone she's going to hang out with until she gets older, doesn't need the help, and is ready to move on.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao Trap. LLLL.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I mean can you really believe men like that!" No. But if both sides keep things focused on business does it really matter?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    No here one was arguing that you are calling customers out, they are actually calling you out Bc this post makes no sense.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Also nothing you described in your post has anything to do with directly being dishonest
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "And she doesn't think of me as trick, but more or less someone she's going to hang out with until she gets older, doesn't need the help, and is ready to move on." I get what's being said here, but how is that different than being a trick? A lot of working girls are looking for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    “I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Hargirid paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!” Oh god, I'm lowkey loving this fanfic! Its not as sexy as I thought it would be but it is hilarious!
  • Lmao no DC ..I just think that u men are irrational and delusional. Your dumbass is irrational as fucks by assuming women to be inferior isnt misogyny , which it is by your own logic (via dictionary definitions) There isnt only one reputable online dictionary defintion of misogyny .multiple sources have identified misogyny as someone who is prejudiced against women(which includes viewing women as inferior ) , in addition to defining it as when men think they are better than women. I'm conclusion, [view link] up ur mind and realize there is more than one "on line dictionary definition" of what a misogynist is.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Most dancers hate their customers, which is why you must stand out to her by not being a customer. Once you start handing money over to her, that shows her that you're a man who isn't confident enough to try and seduce her without essentially bribing her with money.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Pimps are often revered, despite their illegal activities for their ability to seduce women effortlessly and essentially create their own harems. Pimps are often considered the ultimate playboys, and their skills can be appropriated to seduce women without going down the route of illegality.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    A trick is only as good as his wallet. That's all they are. I think when they look down on strippers and hoes, the tricks in this group are just projecting shit the paranoid fucks see in themselves.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    MrPUA you're a fucking idiot or an obvious troll.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Funny you say that PhatBoy considering how much of my advice you stole and passed off as your own. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its not your advice fag
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Oh god, I'm lowkey loving this fanfic! Its not as sexy as I thought it would be but it is hilarious!” xD that’s great. I love it too. And smash that PUA like button.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh real pimps aren't actually that bad.They have their positive side. But some of the wannabe profiles here know as much about pimping as most forum members know about hoeing and dancing lmfao
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Pimping isn't hard when bitches realize what they gain with you. Remember its the hoe who chooses up. Only reason you pimp is because she lets you.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I have never seen an honest trick or custie in my life.I can't stand how they think their money entitles them to so much or like they own you. Do they act the same way towards other service providers? I think not!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't no trick yo, you don't gotta be a trick to go to clubs.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Only if their above age 40 can they not be trusted. The rest of us young bucks wear our heart on our sleeves
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^^Wasn’t dougster big into making money by timing the market?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion