tuscl

Strip club chains

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Not to sure if 'chain' is the right term to you guys but which has the most strip clubs in the U.S., DeJa Vue, Spearmint Rhino, Scores, someone else? Are most clubs the only one owned by the respective owners?

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As I see it the chains might bring quality of management, but they are also a bigger target for LE, so they are less likely to take risks. The best of all worlds is when the women can do things the way they want. The management just has to look the other way. So you will find this most in dive shit holes where the management does not have that much of a whip to crack.

So the best is the front room makeout session, then the back room, then taking her home with you.

Buying dances is a chumps game.

Independent dives are best.

SJG

David Gilmour - Comfortably Numb Live in Pompeii 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTseTg48…

Joe Bonamassa - "Sloe Gin" - Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvvgZMGp…

In the pool halls, the hustlers and the losers
    I used to watch 'em through the glass
    Well I'd stand outside at closing time
    Just to watch her walk on past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH29n-MV…
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Deja Vu has the most clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I think Deja Vu has the most and Ricks Corp has a lot also - their Wikipedia pages should have that info
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I think scores rents out the franchise name to anyone willing to pay. Most of them aren't under one ownership.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Even so, the chain name could make them a bigger target for LE, and hence more cautious, more inclined to regulate the women.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    deja vu is the walmart of the clubs.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    The company that owns deja vu has the most for sure, plus they also own all the hustler, barely legal, and little darlings clubs
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I see a lot of Diamond Doll's in Florida. And there seems to be a lot of Cheetah's also.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Penthouse has several different locations. Ricks cabaret is big in texas and owns tootsies in miami. Christies cabaret has 3 locations in ohio. Crazy horse has 3 clubs in ohio.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some are chains under one corporate ownership some are licensees, which are individually owned, and some are franchises also individually owned. Ricks ,Deja Vue and Spearmint Rhino, are corporate, Scores and I believe Cheetah are licensees, not sure which the franchisees are but I know there are a few.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I believe V Live is a chain of clubs also, albeit a newer chain.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Vcg holdings clubs... PT Penthouse Jaguars
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Etc
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    V Live looks like it is mostly black? True?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yes - all black and so many big-booties it will make one's head spin
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Can't wait to be there!

But, is it is a dive, i.e. Girls on your lap, front room makeout sessions, back room UHM?

And which of their clubs are you speaking of?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion