• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    What kind of cookies?
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Nookie Cookies?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If they aren't chocolate chip they aren't cookies.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    steeldog65, this is “TheDevil66” posting. After you eat the chocolate chip cookies the next thing he’ll say is “you know what, those chip weren’t chocolate!” And you’ll say “not brilliant!” ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I like cookies, do you guys have ice cream too and custard donuts and pie and pastries and candy and chocolate???!!!?!!??!??!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If blah is offering her cookies - that will save me a trip to hell. I think I can handle that a bit easier than hellfire and brimstone! I’ve heard the devils donuts aren’t very edible...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL the devil's donuts are moldy Franz bagels.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    what about those famous voodoo donuts? i thought those would be the devil's donuts?? any thoughts
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure it’s safe to eat anything called the devils donuts - as I don’t want to find out how they go down...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 Voodoo Donuts are nothing special and overrated but the devil's donuts gotta be really bad and Voodoo's aren't at that level.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ That said, they do sell a cake donut called "Diablo's Rex" [view link]
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve never tried Voodoo. I know Austin has a location too. But pip’s doughnuts and chai lattes are amazing. And that place is absolutely worth the hype.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Pips is on my must try list based on your input. The great thing about Voodoo is that it's right downtown near all the bars and open 24 hrs. I've been drunk at 1am and still waiting in line for some.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Donut shop open 24 hours??? Surely this is the devil's work
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There's something seriously sinister about selling a "Cock-N-Balls" donut to a drunk frat boy at 2am.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I feel for you people. In So Cal you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a 24 hrs donut shop.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Living in LA is hell.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I got your Devils Donuts for you..... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion