tuscl

Pushing a girl for mileage

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
There's a dancer I've been visiting recently who has the kind of titties wars are fought over. They're Double D, perky, natural, not too firm. not too soft. Great nipples. She let's me touch her tits but that's about it. I've seen her three times now gave her a nice tip last time and the dances are getting better. The first time titties weren't in play. I'm not looking for extras just a better dance. Any suggestions?

8 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    All I can suggest is, just keep giving her business. With my favorite, on our first VIP whenever I tried to suck on her wonderful tits, she'd contort herself in a way that it was uncomfortable for me to do it. I knew that was because she wasn't really cool with it. However as I saw her more I noticed she stopped with the contortions. Nowadays she just offers them up and I love it.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Try to demand more each visit, don't pay for the same thing twice, and make sure she knows this. You can give her a say in what she's giving up, just make sure you get a better experience than the previous time you saw her.

If you keep paying for the same thing every time, you're going to eventually resent seeing her. At a certain point, especially with everyone on this forum urging you to, you're going to turn her down and not get any dances. From her perspective, she's going to have a consistent regular who comes in every so often and seems content with what he's getting for the price he's paying. All of a sudden, he stops, doesn't want any more dances, and she's wondering what she did wrong.

If you escalate each dance in a way that she's comfortable with, from your perspective, you're always going to have something exciting and new to try out with her to make up for the loss of excitement you had the first time you got dances with her. From her perspective, she has a regular that will always dispense money like a good ATM. At a certain point, the relationship will end with you wanting more than she's willing to give, but this was going to happen anyways (like the reason why people get prenups for marriages). The relationship will also end at her behest for reasons that she understands.

And if for some reason it doesn't end and keeps getting better and better, maybe some day you'll find yourself fucking her in her own bed.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Forgot to add...

She's getting older and less desirable as a dancer while new, younger girls join the club. The relationship is going to end anyways because you're always going to want the best experience that you can get so it's nice that there's a formal way to do it that doesn't hurt anybody's feelings.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @ Liwet this is good advice thx
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One would think the avg dancer will wanna go farther with a regular than with a custy she just met, thus being a regular will often grease the mileage-skids - but often times a PL can be taken for granted and get pennies-on-the-dollar if he doesn't know how to assert himself - you've already seen her 3-times and paid your PL-dues & it may be time to make your move and tell her directly what you want and if she's not down then cut-your-losses/move-on or settle for what you're getting - it can also depend on how valuable you are as a regular - if u only get a dance or two with her per visit then you may nt have that much leverage.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think you got good advice from both Liwet and Papi. The mileage should continue to increase, and her great tits should be in play very soon. It seems odd that a girl with such hot tits wouldn’t want to open up.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    "pushing for mileage"? Just say you want to know how to solicit prostitution
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i agree with PC if your a regular. these girls have a time clock in their heads ("but often times a PL can be taken for granted and get pennies-on-the-dollar if he doesn't know how to assert himself")

if you dont push the boundaries they will start pushing to see what they can get away with. Even if there hasnt been any static between the two of you, they will do stuff to sabatoge the visits in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion