tuscl

Stripper networking

Anonymousreview
Australia
Looking for hot strippers in Wisconsin to network with.

10 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Have you scouted the waffle house or Walmart at 4am?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Sorry brah I already collected them all.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Go to Ohio, I hear they have a male stripper who stands out under a lamp post.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would assume you need to go to Milwaukee or Madison to see the really cute ones?

I never danced in Wisconsin, but I found the state charming lol.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I've been to one strip club in the Madison area.... (was in town for a training class), I think it was Club Bristol..... I just remember looking up the closest spot to where I was staying (I was in a Super 8 in sun prairie...... and the spot was a few freeway exits down, on a corner on the other end of a long straight drive through farmland......I remember having very low expectations....... but ended up having a good time for what was basically a bar with some couch dance areas on the side, but it seemed the majority of the fun took place in the smoking patio....... lol
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    What I remember most was the drive back to the hotel. The local LEO's were like sharks circling intersections waiting for drunk drivers...... that was a scary drive! (to get a dui out of state on the company dime would have been a pretty bad experience.......)
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Hot strippers and Wisconsin are rarely used in the same sentence. There are some cute ones out there but it’s not a state that is known for good clubs or hot girls.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    You’d think that a liberal college town like Madison would have good strip clubs. You’d be wrong.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The culture in the upper Midwest has its roots in Scandinavian Lutheran heritage. Have you ever watched Little House on the Prairie ? Remember all the hot strip clubs they had in Walnut Grove ? Me neither.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^ Mark summarized it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion