tuscl

Miami, Florida - Club Crackdown?

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

I’m coming down to Miami for a weekend and would love to have fun I’m the evening. I’ve done some pre-party research and supposedly there’s a new Miami Gardens police chief that’s way more strict.

Is this true? Should I visit the Fort Lauderdale clubs instead?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The only club listed on TUSCL in Miami Gardens is Tootsies and I'm not sure it's actually Miami Gardens as Google lists it as Miami which I think is correct - anyway I was at Tootsies about 3 weeks ago and it was business as usual.

Many out-of-towners are down on Tootsies bc there are more thick girls than in the past and less small girls.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi,

Looking at the map, it appears to be in Miami Gardens. The address on TUSCL does say it's in Miami Gardens, so we can't believe that! :)

"Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Google lists the address as Miami and the Tootsies website points to Google for its address - Yelp and YellowPages also list the address as Miami - only TUSCL lists it as Miami Gardens
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    In Miami definitely go Tootsie and Eleven in south beach.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi,

County property search has it as Miami Gardens.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Would I even enjoy Eleven going alone? It’s seems like a dance club.

My original question wasn’t answered either. :(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There are no clubs in Ft Lauderdale any more maybe 2 in Sunrise and a bunch In Pompano. I hadn’t heard about any changes to Tootsies, here in S Florida, with the amount of tourists I doubt they will let him do anything that chases tourism away.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Word is that Tootsies is not going to get confirmed for its liquor license renewal.

Apparently a Dr. Ford testified that the property was being used for gang rapes even though nobody that was allegedly there (Dr. Ford couldn't be sure when the incident occurred or where Tootsies is located) would corroborate her story.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    flag,

Wait a minute! Someone did come forward about the gang rapes!
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Welp,

I can’t say if there’s crackdown or things just as “busy” but Tootises last night was no where near as good as it has been in the past.

Granted, it wasn’t terrible but still.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion